- Multiple Locations such as Hunter Region, Central Coast and North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Part Time/Full Time role depending on location requirements
- Reputable health allied organisation in the disability and aged care sector
Do you enjoy working alongside other allied health professionals? You will have the opportunity to work for an organisation that supports a work-life balance. Be part of a highly passionate team that has a desire to fulfil each clients’ mental, physical and social needs.
Our client is a reputable allied health organisation with over 15 years of providing services to adolescents and adults across New South Wales. A comprehensive approach is a key factor to their success in providing their clients with care and fostering their independence. This organisation provides a supportive team environment by facilitating training programs for their staff.
Our client currently has Occupational Therapist positions in multiple locations such as Hunter Region, Central Coast and North Shore & Northern Beaches.
- Has extensive experience as an Occupational Therapist working with clients with mental health disorders and needs
- Has extensive knowledge working with mental health disorders in the aged care/disability sector
- Understand and provide individualised support to suit the needs of each client
- Identify the barriers for each client and provide appropriate interventions to help support their needs
- Create meaningful and supportive relationships with clients mostly under the NDIS scheme
- Applying and implementing numerous clinical assessments and interventions to suit the needs of their clients
- Strong computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Highly organised and an ability to work in a timely manner
- Able to prioritise tasks appropriately
- Occupational Therapy qualification
- Must be registered with AHPRA
- Must have strong at least three years’ experience in providing client services from assessing, providing therapy and treatment for clients with a Disability and/or involved in community work
- Has extensive specialised experience working with clients with mental health disorders and needs
- Experience in working with NDIS clients is ideal
- Demonstrated experience in running therapy programs and educational sessions
- Highly skilled in writing high-quality Occupational Therapy reports and behaviour support plans
- A must in undergoing vaccinations when needed
- Current driver’s licence and has own car
- Willingness to undergo a Police Check
If are looking to work in a well-established allied health organisation whom support and genuinely care about the well-being of both their clients and staff then look no further and apply now!