- Join a top performing JA provider in an exciting new pilot in Adelaide!
- Be part of a diverse, dynamic and supportive team environment
- Generous salary packaging benefits
MatchWorks has a long and successful history as an employment services provider improving and enriching the lives of individuals through pathways to ongoing sustainable employment and effective recruitment solutions for employers. In this role you will be working within the jobactive Contract to assist individuals in the community with various barriers to employment find sustainable work.
About the Role
Based in Norwood as a Job Coach / Employment Consultant, you will utilise your advanced interpersonal skills provide support and guidance to jobseekers to attain suitable, meaningful employment opportunities that lead to sustainable employment outcomes. Join an exciting new pilot in Adelaide South.
- Conduct initial assessments of jobseekers to determine relevant servicing requirements and supports and time bound employment goals
- Deliver case management services to clients in accordance with MatchWorks models
- Facilitate group and individual activities, on and off site, through structure and non-structured engagement sessions
- Assist jobseekers to access job opportunities through digital platforms
- Assist and support clients to attain suitable employment opportunities and identification of key gaps in the local labour market
Role based Norwood and possible occasional days at Mt Barker also. Welcome applicants seeking part time hours and please include details of hours preferred in application.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and resilience to conflicting situations
- Demonstrated high level of professionalism, attention to detail and compliance focused
- Ability to interpret contractual guidelines and apply as appropriate
- Ability to work with stringent KPI's and driven to exceed targets
About Our Benefits
- Generous salary packaging options
- Access to a free Employee Assistance Program including financial assistance and dietician services
- Opportunity to purchase up to 4 weeks extra leave
- Paid parental leave for primary carers after 12 months of employment
For further details please contact Casey Hubiak on 0428 154 758.
A position description is attached.