Melba Support Services is a human rights, values based, not-for-profit community organisation committed to providing services that support individuals with disability to lead everyday lives of their choice.
The Outcomes Lead will develop, implement and monitor supported living activities liaising directly with individuals and their families/significant others whilst planning and coordinating supported living direct staff. Service quality is of paramount importance and will ensure people achieve personal outcomes and Melba deliver continuous improvement outcomes.
Reporting to the Outcomes Manager - ISA/SIL you will:
- Take responsibility for managing, mentoring and guiding a small team in the delivery of individualised support and associated activities
- Prepare required plans, reports, business cases and evaluations
- Liaise effectively with multiple service providers including the NDIS and regulatory agencies and partners
- Monitor NDIS budgets for individuals being supported
- Document individual supports and outcomes including the implementation of Personal Outcomes Measures
- Be responsible for ensuring that the Direct Support staff are supported and empowered in the delivery of outstanding high-quality services.
You’ll be driven and show genuine passion for building capability within your team. In addition, you:
- Are a natural influencer; modelling a positive attitude, professional conduct and unwavering commitment to quality outcomes and service delivery for staff, individuals with disability and the community
- Enjoy working with a high performing group of colleagues and peers and accept responsibility and accountability.
- Are an articulate, clear communicator with a high level of literacy.
- Are self-motivated, well organised and resourceful.
- Possess a high level of integrity, passion and reliability.
- Are an advocate for independence with a human rights focus
- Understand Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) and its implementation within a diverse team.
- Have a positive track record supporting people with complex presentations including intellectual disabilities, complex health and physical disabilities
- Will possess a Certificate IV in Disability or equivalent
The Outcomes Lead position is offered on a permanent basis at a competitive salary plus superannuation. In addition, you will be able to access attractive PBI/NFP salary packaging.
This is a retained, exclusive assignment and any direct applications or referrals will be forwarded to Johnson Recruitment.