We are seeking a confident and passionate individual who will be providing Electrical Engineering and IT related services, with key control & implementation skills to our Engineering team.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and troubleshooting generator operations
- Supporting engineering staff day to day and weekly operational duties
- Ensuring system software management and backups
- Providing technical support to reliability investigations
- Liaising with process analysts and other manufacturing resources using appropriate measures of process and equipment performance
- Ensuring that all design proposals are taken through appropriate processes (eg. Design review, hazop, etc) to ensure safe and successful outcomes.
- Key, discrete software, control and implementation skills
- Leading improvements resulting from failure investigations and approved quality improvements.
- Assisting with engineering specification of system upgrade / change requirements
- Solving IT - Networking related issues
- Business analysis tasks and projects
- Supporting retail activities
Skills and experience
As a key member of the engineering team you must be able to demonstrate:
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude with excellent communication skills
- Initiative, accuracy, attention-to-detail and outcome-focus
- High proficiency in Python programming language
- Clear understanding of Australian Energy Market
- Experience in analysing roof top solar and battery systems
- knowledge of SCADA and Control Systems
- Experience with solar inverters and DC infrastructure
- Working knowledge and understanding of Australian building codes and standards
- Provide a quality review and analysis of upcoming projects
- Experience in biogas generators
- Proficiency in using common office software packages
- Interest in renewable, solar and sustainable energy
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with a focus on Renewable Energy
- 3+ years proven experience in the profession
- Proven track record of a strong renewable focus
This role represents a great opportunity to work with a close-knit team of passionate individuals in a dynamic and fast-growing business environment in the highly evolving energy and renewables sectors.