- Part time (0.6 FTE), fixed term, 12-month contract (parental leave cover)
- Based in Melbourne CBD
- Oversee a transformative approach to business operations and manage a small team
International Women’s Development Agency (IWDA) is the leading Australian agency entirely focussed on women’s rights and gender equality in the Asia Pacific region. They are international, feminist and independent.
Working in collaboration with the Director, Business Transformation and the Leadership team, this role takes ownership of the development, implementation, and ongoing evaluation of efficient business policies, systems and processes to support IWDA’s effectiveness and sustainability.
You will have:
- Tertiary or post-graduate qualification in Business Administration or related discipline
- Demonstrated success improving business processes for organisational effectiveness and efficiency
- Proven success managing operations functions in a similar role
- Proven ability to ensure organisational contract integrity and consistency
- Desire to contribute to the IWDA vision, values, goals and strategies
- Demonstrated success working collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams and building positive cross-team relationships
- Demonstrated people management skills and experience
Offered as a part time (0.6 FTE), 12-month contract (parental leave cover) The annual salary is in line with the market. In addition, attractive PBI/NFP packaging is available.