- Support employers nationally to create mentally healthy workplaces
- Highly successful & rapidly evolving national not for profit organisation
- Full-time permanent - Melbourne or Sydney CBD
SuperFriend’s vision is for an Australia where all workplaces are mentally healthy. We are a workplace mental health organisation specialising in financial services. We provide training, solutions and insights, and advocate for positive change through industry and government forums. Our main stakeholders are our 32 Partners, made up of Australia's leading profit-to-member super funds (including AustralianSuper, Cbus, UniSuper), and group insurers (including TAL and AIA). We work directly with our Partners and in their workplaces, and with their participating employers. Our Partnerships mean we have potential to embed mental health and wellbeing best practices into 750,000 workplaces and impact more than half of Australia’s workforce.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Head of Consulting, the Solutions Managers are accountable for building relationships with Superannuation Partners and workplaces and developing and delivering evidence-based workplace mental health solutions in response to identified needs. This will involve:
- Managing an existing portfolio of partners and solutions - providing support and advice, delivering solutions, contract management and budgetary and reporting requirements
- Working with the Innovative Solutions team to co-design and co-create new workplace solutions, considering scale and market viability - consulting and delivering projects ranging from short term activities through to long term strategic interventions to embed mentally healthy evidence-based practices
- Increasing the uptake of best-practice and value adding workplace solutions (programs, training, resources and events) to enhance industry capability and improve member/employer experiences and outcomes
- Supporting business development opportunities - establishing and generating sustainable revenue streams
- Measuring and evaluating the effectiveness and impact of solutions and project managing continuous improvements to workplace solutions for currency, improved customer utilisation and impact
- Increasing visibility, advocacy and impact of workplace mental health and wellbeing outcomes through investing in influential industry relationships and effective alliances
Some interstate travel will be involved.
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology, organisational psychology, allied health, or other appropriate discipline
- Experience in the delivery of consultancy services in a multidisciplinary organisation and relationship management across a broad range of stakeholder relationships
- Subject matter expertise in the area of mental health, workplace mental health, positive psychology, work health and safety and/or suicide prevention
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to evaluate information, identify trends and issues, and plan appropriate strategies
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, verbal & representational skills with experience presenting to diverse audiences
A full position description is available below.