- Permanent full-time – Spring St Melb. (currently working from home)
- Report directly to the GM Innovation and Strategy
- Collaborative, agile, cross functional environment - supporting your development
We operate as a multi-disciplinary team sharing expertise and knowledge and working collaboratively to achieve exceptional outcomes. Our vision is for an Australia where all workplaces are mentally healthy and we:
- Help organisations navigate their workplace wellbeing journey by providing evidence informed strategic support, workplace training and resource solutions
- Advocate for policy, regulation and workplace system change
- Provide insights to industry, government and workplaces by analysing trends and data and conducting Australia’s largest annual national workplace mental health survey
About the role
As a trusted and valued business partner, you will play a critical role in enabling digital innovation across the organisation. Supporting the Product Managers as the Digital SME, you will have carriage of end to end projects and initiatives across new digital assets, existing digital asset product lifecycle management, digital communications and stakeholder engagement - providing you with enormous scope, challenge and endless developmental opportunity.
- Manage the development and delivery of digital assets such as Website, CRM, LMS across multiple streams of work with cross-functional teams
- Run sprint-based projects - from understanding requirements, coordinating scoping and writing the occasional user story, to managing Jira boards, performing quality assurance testing, facilitating user acceptance testing through to successful deployment
- Assist with website maintenance and UX optimization and review and update website and existing online communications to ensure content is optimised for conversions, UX, brand and SEO
- Identify enhancement opportunities including the assessment of new design trends, technologies and their potential value to maximise ROI, lead generation, engagement, and brand profile
- Collaborate in the planning, preparation and delivery of web and campaign initiatives, including aesthetics, navigation and functionality
- Develop and implement marketing automation strategies across websites, microsites, social media, digital marketing and eDMs
- Degree qualified (Software Engineering is highly desirable) with 3-5 years relevant industry experience
- Client Service and Digital Project Management experience
- Strong knowledge of CMS (preferably Wordpress), CRM UX/UI, content, SEO, digital marketing & analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS + SEO
- Experience in Agile methodology: facilitating agile scrum ceremonies including backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint demos and retrospectives.
You like to roll your sleeves up and get things done, have a methodical and structured approach to tasks, can see the bigger picture, join the dots, and focus on priorities. Your skills in juggling multiple tasks and projects, building relationships and supporting organisational growth and revenue generation will be highly valued.
A marketing background and/or broad project experience ideally in an agency environment will be an advantage.