- Parramatta location
- Disability services
- Permanent opportunity
Located in Parramatta is an awesome opportunity for someone with solid admin and project management experience.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Provide administration support managing projects and deadlines
- Support in developing documents and organising resources to effectively run customer and staff research workshops
- Collaborate with Product owners and staff to develop and enhance processes, content and outcomes through a customer centric lens
- Develop content and suggest enhancements to products/ services based on research, consultation and best practice within the industry standards
- Provide support in order to effectively implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Liaise with external consultants and coordinate workshops, facility requirements and resources required for the day
- Support product and sales team as required with logistics and administration e.g. prepare skill development materials and online resources
- Organise showcases and presentations to stakeholders to report on progress
- Work autonomously and provide support in order to implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Willingness to travel within Sydney Metro but also regional NSW and interstate when needed
- Convene meetings and take minutes / actions in a timely manner
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and engage with stakeholders - You will need to work closely with various departments and have a personable approach. It’s really important you have the ability to articulate and communicate to a wide array of people within the business
- Exceptional levels of admin – you love being the go-to support person when it comes to ensuring all relevant information and admin is completed. You want a role that is super busy where you will be handling all kinds of information and project data and enjoy making sure it’s in a format that everyone can access easily
- Experience within a similar role where you have worked within a project team and been the admin support person
- Prior experience within the disability sector is definitely an advantage but not essential
This is a great opportunity to work closely within the sales and product department assisting with various projects within the business.
You may be in a similar position where you have managed projects and deadlines and you’re looking for a new challenge, or perhaps you’re in between roles and this sounds ideal.
In any case, if what you have read has appealed to you – we’d love to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application.