- Permanent Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
- Based in NSW - Location Negotiable
- $108,147 per annum ($55.46ph) + 9.5% Superannuation and Access to NFP Salary Packaging Benefits
An exciting opportunity is available to provide leadership in impact measurement and continuous improvement at Interrelate. This is a pivotal role responsible for maintaining Interrelate’s position at the forefront of social impact thinking.
Interrelate is a community based, not-for-profit organisation that has been a leading provider of quality relationship services in New South Wales since 1926. We deliver services through in community, our office locations and online to more than 110,000 individuals, couples, families and children to support the development of healthy relationships to navigate through life’s many challenges. Our services empower people to build strong, respectful, resilient and healthy relationships at every stage of life.
Interrelate aspires to continue to be a leader in our community, an organisation known for working respectfully with clients from all different and diverse backgrounds. We welcome applications from people regardless of their gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, language, socio-economic circumstances, life circumstances, beliefs, and any other forms of disadvantage.
We are seeking a creative, passionate and experienced Practice Specialist – Impact to join our Research and Innovation team. In this role you will drive evaluation and evidence-based practice literature and research on the root causes of relevant social issues for the purpose of ensuring Interrelate is a leader in the development and delivery of best practice to gain optimal client outcomes. Further, this role will be instrumental in establishing relationships that promote Interrelate’s social impact and wider work within the social services sector as well as identifying and pursuing funding opportunities.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Establishing, implementing and continuously refining a social and environmental impact framework that enables Interrelate to measure the impact its programs and services are having on the community it serves.
- Analysing the data generated by monitoring and evaluation processes, and presenting information that measures performance against agreed outcomes and targets.
- Reporting and presenting the analysis to enable the Executive Team to use data to allocate resources to the areas where Interrelate is most effective and to enhance operations. Focus on the effective implementation of data collection, aggregation, analysis, and reporting.
- Keeping up to date with changing trends in research, insight, and evaluation, bringing methodological innovation into the team, building our thought leadership, and identifying opportunities to pilot new ways to demonstrate the impact of the Research and Innovation Team (or BU).
- Playing a key role in assisting evaluative practice in designing and undertaking Interrelate programs. Work closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders to build Interrelate’s capability for evaluating and measuring outcomes.
- Assisting with identifying available grants, funding opportunities, impact investment opportunities, philanthropic trusts, sponsorships, and other sources of funds for Interrelate.
- Coordinating and driving tender preparation by developing a compelling and innovative response that demonstrates Interrelate’s strengths and capabilities.
- Applying human-centred design methodology to review and improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of current services.
- Developing key research partnerships with relevant external bodies including like-minded universities/research institutes; undertaking and leading research projects on key topics.
- Continually evolving and improving our approach to evaluation, data analysis, and research so that decisions at a project and strategic level are based on sound evidence.
- Developing and fostering relationships with key organisations and collaborators.
Your qualifications, skills and experience will include:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related Human Services, Health or Research/Evaluation, and relevant post graduate qualification.
- A breadth of experience in outcomes measurement and of quantitative and qualitative research and evaluation initiatives, including design, scoping, implementation, and impact reporting.
- Experience in data collection and a track record in knowledge translation. Skills in processing, analysis and visualisation and an ability to interpret data to inform practice for the organisation.
- Strong knowledge of social impact methods including a deep understanding of theories of change, logic models, survey design, social research ethics and data protocols.
- Demonstrated capacity to grow funding through tenders and grant submissions.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with a keen ability to synthesise and present complex data in simple, meaningful, and compelling ways.
- Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills with the ability to take initiative but also the ability to influence and seek consensus where required.
- Understanding of contemporary leadership and the capability to drive change and new ways of thinking in a complex environment.
- Good working knowledge and experience in utilising co-design methodologies and frameworks.
To reward staff for their 100% commitment we offer competitive employment conditions in the industry including:
- Salary Sacrificing and Packaging Options (super, loans, credit cards, school fees & so much more).
- Additional days of paid leave on top of standard leave entitlements.
- Salaries pitched at the top end of the market.
- Training, Mentoring, Supervision, and access to Resources.
- Access to support through the Employee Assistance Program.
- Opportunities for multi-skilling and up-skilling.
- High level of diversity in the role.
- Excellent working environment.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com using the subject line: Practice Specialist - Impact - Flexible location enquiry via EthicalJobs.
To learn more about what we do at Interrelate please visit our website www.interrelate.org.au
All Interrelate positions require satisfactory completion of relevant Police and Working with Children Checks. Interrelate services are funded by the Australian Government.