- Full Time (minimum 6 month contract)
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee incentives
- Great team culture
- Professional development
Who are we?
Inspiro is a not-for-profit community health service, a friendly and client-centred organisation that is committed to improving the health & well-being of people within the Yarra Ranges our community. We provide dental and allied health services for the Yarra Ranges community from our Lilydale and Belgrave clinics, and various community venues.
Together with our consortium partners, Anchor Inc., Cire Services, Eastern Community Legal Centre and Oonah Belonging Place, Inspiro will lead the development of a hub in Lilydale that will provide integrated health and support services for young people in the Yarra Ranges.
This project integrates care for young people from multiple service providers. The Lilydale Integrated Youth Health Hub (IYHH) aims to integrate, coordinate & link young people to much-needed health & social services provided by multiple service providers.
About the role
Lead the IYHH project on a full-time basis for a minimum of 6 months. Working collaboratively with the consortium of strategic partners to plan, oversee & lead the project from ideation through to completion.
Utilising well-developed project management skills and an understanding of youth health care and community service requirements, this position ensures all aspects of the project are implemented successfully.
Reporting to the Executive Officer you will be responsible for:
- Work collaboratively with partners and stakeholders to define project scope & objectives.
- Lead project planning sessions & coordinate staff and internal resources
- Implement strategies & systems which promote flexibility and timely responses to changing priorities.
- Monitor budget and expenditure, including the preparation of reports.
- Ensure the project meets agreed deadlines
- Develop a risk assessment & mitigation plan
- Maintain appropriate accountability and communication structures within the project, ensuring key stakeholders receive regular updates.
- Manage client and stakeholder relationship
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Conduct project reviews and create detailed reports for executive staff
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree level qualification in business and/or project management or a related discipline
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Previous work experience in an NFP, Health or Community Services setting is desirable
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
Why work for Inspiro?
- Attractive remuneration- Generous salary and benefits
- Employee incentives- Subsidized on-site Pilate classes, Volunteer leave available, annual scholarships and novated leasing and more!
- Great team culture- We have a flexible, family-friendly and outcome-focused culture. We also have an Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Professional development- Individualised supervision and professional development coaching
Only people legally entitled to work in Australia need apply. You are required to have a current employment related working with children check. Successful candidates who have resided overseas will be required to provide an international police record check prior to commencement of work.
For a copy of the job description, please visit our website.