The position involves working on a number of INLLEN partnerships including, Vocational Mentoring Exchange, Mentoring Matters program, Youth Enterprise Hub, Industry Speaker Bank and the Structured Workplace Learning program. The position will work as part of our team and will engage with our schools, community and industry partners. This position will be very operational and hands on, working across our team to implement these initiatives. A strong focus of the role is on building relationships and partnerships with business, social enterprise and volunteer mentors to become involved in our initiatives in 2021.
The position will support the delivery of a range of mentoring programs with local schools in 2021
- Coordinate the recruitment, training and support of mentors for the YEH program and the Community partners program in 2021
- Coordination of industry visits, workplace tours and ISB speaker sessions in schools for Mentoring Matters Program, Community Partnership Program and Youth Enterprise Hub.
- Support the development of a new VME Youth Mentoring Network for the Inner Northern region.
- Support the delivery of the Youth Enterprise Hub events and programs
- Coordinate SWL placements with social enterprises for the Youth Enterprise Hub
- Maintain VME mentor database on a regular basis
- Maintain and manage project files and administration systems
Key Selection Criteria
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- A tertiary qualification in business, education, training, youth, community development, career development or a related discipline with relevant industry experience
Skills and Experience
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team with a positive outlook and strong motivations and work ethics
- Experience with projects involving a diverse range of stakeholders from, business and industry, schools, education, and community
- Ability to influence and inspire people to become involved in our initiatives
- Ability to plan, schedule and lead the development of initiatives in the INLLEN area
- Knowledge of the education and training systems in Victoria
- Commitment to sharing relevant knowledge within the LLEN and to working with working parties and networks
- Commitment to ensuring quality outcomes for all young people
- Computer skills - word, excel, PowerPoint, email, databases, Zoom
Our office is located at Brunswick Business Incubator at 420 Victoria Street Brunswick. We have flexible work arrangements which includes working from home.
- Some out of hours work may be required from time to time
- Travel is required with a current Victorian driver’s license
- Own transport essential
- A Working with Children Check and Victorian Police Check are required
- Travel allowance will be paid per km basis
- Laptop computer, and mobile phone provided
- INLLEN is a Not for Profit and has generous salary packing options
David Kennedy / Executive Officer
Inner Northern LLEN
M: 0432540725 E: email@example.com using the subject line: Partnership Broker - School, Community and Business enquiry via EthicalJobs
A position description is attached.