- Location: NOR & SOR
- Positions: Multiple - Casual Positions
About the Role
Currently, we are seeking a dedicated, flexible, committed and enthusiastic Disability Support worker with a proven passion for supporting people living with disabilities across Perth.
What you’ll need to have:
- Experience with Autism, mental health and managing behaviours
- Medication Administration Proficiency
- A current WA driver’s license
- NDIS worker Screening Check or willing to obtain
- First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Cert IV In disability or equivalent Previous experience in the disability field
- Working with Children’s Check
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- A reliable vehicle with Comprehensive Insurance
- Two contactable references
- Supporting participants with day-to-day living activities in their own home and in the community.
- Supporting participants to engage actively in the community-based activities.
- Transport participants to and from the community-based activities
- Assisting participants to make choices and enabling them to reach their desired goals.
- Promote and encourage for positive behaviour, skills development & learning experience for participants.
- Assisting with the delivery of activities to enhance the physical, social, emotional and intellectual well beings of participants.
- Provide high quality, professional and individualised support to participants.
- Complete all administrative tasks.
To apply, please click ‘Apply Now’ button below and follow the prompts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.