Impact Sustainability is looking for an experienced sustainability consultant who is looking to work in a boutique agency and keen to get involved in all aspects of running a small business and interested in the potential to earn equity. Reporting directly to the founder, this varied role will include managing clients, working on carbon accounts, assisting to develop our carbon management software, working on e-Learning programs and helping to grow the business through client acquisition.
About Impact Sustainability
Impact Sustainability is a boutique software sustainability agency. Our flexible and scalable software allows your business to undertake anything from a simple carbon footprint test all the way to a complete management strategy and reporting dashboard for your sustainability performance—like accounting software for your organisation’s carbon footprint.
- You will be assisting to finalise the development and relaunch of our proprietary environmental management and carbon management software platform
- You will work with our current clients to ensure they are happy and identify any areas for up-selling
- You will be involved in business development, pipeline management and pitching to prospective customers.
- You will be involved in the delivery of solutions to clients, from consulting, development of carbon accounts, setting up clients in the software and training.
- You will be assisting to create an online training platform for prospective clients and their employees to identify and understand sustainability actions, carbon accounting and how it applies to their own business
- You will be assisting in marketing, social media and blog writing
- You will be involved in managing the administration of the business and reporting to shareholders.
Key competencies and skills
- Deep understanding of carbon accounting and experience with developing carbon accounts for organisations
- General sustainability consulting skills and experience working with external or internal clients
- Experience in business development and/or client presentations
- Confident user of technology and understanding of data management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker
- Flexible to work in all areas of the business and happy to work on tasks at all levels
This is a part time role (0.6 FTE) with potential for growth into a full-time position based at our office in Albert Park.
Negotiable based on past experience. Future ability to earn equity in the business.