- Work for a values-driven consulting agency, focusing on the health, mental health, disability and Indigenous sectors.
- Bring your 3+ years consulting experience to deliver positive impact.
About Impact Co.
Impact Co. supports organisations working with some of the most marginalised and disadvantaged people in our community, working with organisations operating in the following sectors:
- Mental Health
In working with organisations, our work is focused on three primary areas:
- Strategy development
- Service, concept and business design
- Service and program evaluation and review.
We are seeking an individual with current or recent experience working as a strategy consultant (3+ years), preferably in one of our sectors of focus to join our dynamic and growing team, managing and contributing to a diverse range of projects
You will be working on and / or leading projects from inception to completion, both autonomously and directly with the principals and other team members to deliver practical and meaningful impact for our clients. It is this impact which is often most valued, and which differentiates us from our peers.
The work that you will be doing will include:
- Consulting – This will include:
- Research (including desktop and consumer/stakeholder research)
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Report writing
- Business and financial modelling
- Workshop facilitation
- Business development – Proactively identifying new opportunities for Impact Co. to deliver its consulting services. This will require you to actively engage your existing network, as well as identify and pursue other opportunities as they arise (ie, as a result of sector reform)
- Engaging – Participating in key client meetings and liaising with key stakeholders
- Project management – Actively managing projects, ensuring that they track to timelines and budget
- Driving growth and impact – Identifying key opportunities for business improvement and growth (both for client organisations and for Impact Co.)
- Enabling – Providing assistance to other parts of the business where required, not being afraid to get your hands dirty.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years consulting experience
- An understanding of at least one of Impact Co.’s sectors of focus
- Ability to work both autonomously, across a variety of projects with a small, tight-knit team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, pushing to deliver innovative solutions to complex social problems
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Creating thinking, with a desire to do things better
- Able to multi-task and handle ambiguity.
- A big heart – You are passionate about creating positive social change and the people you work with
- Proactive, with a can-do attitude
- Grit and a strong resolve
- Ambitious, with a desire to push boundaries
- Desire to support business growth through active business development
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit - wanting to be part of a small, ambitious (and growing) team that is working to make a difference
- High levels of empathy - with the community and those in different positions
- Confidence and experience to actively participate in and contribute to client meetings and the direction of the business
- Consulting experience will be looked upon favourably
Impact Co. values diversity in our workforce and encourages applications from candidates of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.