Are you an experienced Case Manager who is passionate about supporting people with psychosocial disabilities? This could be your opportunity to:
- Deliver high quality, collaborative plans to support individual needs
- Play an integral role in the delivery of person-centred, recovery-oriented support across ICLA’s supported accommodation services.
- Enjoy a supportive and friendly work environment in a varied and exciting role
Independent Community Living Australia (ICLA) is a not-for-profit community organisation delivering personalised support to people with psychosocial, intellectual and other disabilities. We manage a number of supported residential services across the greater Sydney region, providing affordable accommodation and mental health support services to promote people’s independence, active participation and inclusion in the community. We offer a flexible and family friendly work environment for our staff providing a rewarding service to our local community.
About the Role
The Practice Leader engages with the people we support and key stakeholders to conduct assessments and develop and review collaborative plans which are personalised and responsive to individual needs. This rewarding full time role is remunerated at a SCHADS Level 4 commencing from $36.62 per hour. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining current Individual Support Plans, Risk Assessments, Safety Plans and One Page Profiles for all ICLA consumers
- Coordinating regular reviews to monitor individual’s progress against their plan and ensure plans are responsive to their changing support needs and circumstances
- Monitoring incident notifications and developing plans to appropriately respond to emerging trends or behaviours of concern
- Completing supported independent living (SIL) profiles and compiling supporting information for submission to NDIS
- Supporting implementation of personalised plans by facilitating training and handover of information to Team Leaders, Site Leader and Site Supervisors
- Supporting referral and intake of new consumers into ICLA’s services
- Providing remote support as an escalation point as part of the after-hours on-call roster, approximately every six weeks.
- Tertiary qualification in social work or human services related field
- Unrestricted right to work in Australia
- Current NSW driving licence, as well as NDIS WC and First Aid (or willingness to obtain)
- Commitment to person-centred, recovery-oriented and consumer led practice
- Ability to work collaboratively with residents, their support networks and external support providers
- Excellent interpersonal engagement and written communication skills
- Advanced assessment and record keeping skills
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement & time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and process orientation
- Demonstrated high-level of discretion and sensitivity in dealing with confidential matters
- Charity salary packaging to pay benefits and living expenses from pre-income tax for part time & full time employees
- Proactive approach to infection prevention & control measures to ensure the safety of our team and residents.
- Flexible working practices
- Paid Parental Leave
- Ongoing professional development
- Dynamic and committed culture
Enquiries can be directed to email@example.com, using the subject line: Practice Lead (Case Manager) enquiry via EthicalJobs.
In order to deliver on our purpose, we want to ensure that we represent the diversity of the Australian community, so we welcome applications and expressions of interest from candidates who can help us to achieve this goal.