- Key management role in non-government community services sector
- Opportunity to lead a dynamic team
- Part time position - 25 hrs per week
Hackham West Community Centre is a not for profit association governed by a committee of its members. It provides a wide range of services and programs for the local community and attracts significant Commonwealth, State and Local Government funding and support. The Centre works in partnerahip with others to provide a safe, welcoming and inclusive centre for our empowered community.
The primary accountabilities of the Position are as follows:
- In conjunction with the Board of Management development and implementation of the strategic direction of the organisation
- Lead and inspire staff to achieve organisational objectives
- Maintain sound working relationships with funding bodies and other organisations
- Financial and administrative management
- Operations management
- Program Development and Supervision
- Advice and risk identification
- Leadership and participation in strategic projects
Skills and Experience
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders both internal and external including; business, industry groups, government departments, and non-government organisations
- Be flexible and able to deal with competing priorities while maintaining quality outputs
- Maintain, develop and effectively use grants management, data management and customer relationship management tools
- Experience in leading a team including; day to day line management, developing a positive team culture, mentoring staff and providing stable and supportive leadership
- Well developed and comprehensive service/program management skills including; planning and reporting against contractual requirements and targets, program planning and reporting, achieving service KPIs and financial management
- It is expected that the successful applicant will also have significant experience in Community Development, Community Centre or Community based organisation management
For enquiries please contact Gill Golding (Chairperson) on 0408 569 232.
A position description is attached.