The Commission is seeking several APS Level 3/4 Executive/Research assistants for the Age Discrimination, Sex Discrimination and Human Rights Commissioners. We are also seeking to establish a talent pool for future vacancies.
Positions are non-ongoing for up to 18 Months with a possibility of becoming ongoing during this time.
- Provide comprehensive executive assistance and office management to the Commissioner(s), including:
- diary management
- travel/accommodation arrangements
- database, file and record management (hardcopy and electronic)
- data entry and typing digital dictations
- updating Commission webpages
- coordination of communication such as correspondence and telephone calls, including drafting responses on behalf of the Commissioner(s)
- provide support in these areas to Commission staff who work most closely with the Commissioner(s).
- Draft presentations and social media posts for the Commissioner(s) and manage social media accounts.
- Provide budget support to the Commissioner(s), including processing paperwork, maintaining and acquiring office supplies, and reconciling accounts.
- Work collegiately with other members of the executive support team and other internal stakeholders across the Commission in the planning, administration and conduct of the team’s work and in the development and delivery of the Commission’s identified goals and priorities.
- Event management and logistics co-ordination for major meetings and internal Commission events.
- Where capacity exists, undertake research and project support for identified priority areas.
- Provide support for two Commissioners where that is operationally feasible and necessary.
- Other duties as directed.
Salary range is $60,554 -$74,714 plus superannuation.
Specific questions in relation to the roles may be sought from Tracey Lambert on 02 9284 9813 or firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Executive Assistant - Multiple Positions enquiry via EthicalJobs.
A position description is attached.