The Unstress podcast explores the world of holistic healthcare and holistic land management, focusing on providing individuals with the knowledge to empower them to take control of their health, contribute to the health of the planet, and to be the best they can be.
We are looking for someone to help us produce the podcast, Unstress with Dr Ron Ehrlich. All applicants must have high-level knowledge of podcasts, episode concepts and development and be passionate. The role will also include the following:
- Oversee Production of episodes – developing series themes, exploring potential guests, communicating with those potential guests.
- Guest Research and Scheduling – in close collaboration with Dr Ron; themes will be decided, potential guest research with an outline of the episodes and guest communication. Currently, we use a scheduling tool Calendly.
- We do have a digital editor (audio & video) for each episode but the producer will liaise, instruct and monitor this editor ensuring the quality and content of each episode.
- Organise and monitor the transcription of each episode but also work with a print editor to develop collateral eBooks that explore podcast recurring themes (e.g. Women’s Health, Regenerative agriculture, Sleep etc)
- Growth Management – we are wanting to grow the podcast to be one of the top health podcasts globally and are looking for a producer to help us achieve this.
While there is quite a bit we know about podcasting, with over 300 episodes, we also acknowledge we have much to learn. The scope for expanding the role is there
This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of a health and wellness program built on many years of clinical experience and backed by science, striving to make the complex simple and accessible, converting confusion to clarity and information to knowledge.
This role is remote work and can all be done from home with regular catch-ups online. Initially, the role is 10hours/week with the scope to grow.
Key selection criteria
- Excellent written communication skills, including an effective, adaptable, and developed writing style and consistent attention to grammatical accuracy;
- Strong editing and proof-reading skills;
- The capacity to help produce content tailored for specific audiences, purposes and media;
- Demonstrated engagement with health and wellness, personal empowerment… and importantly to feel passionate about that journey.
- The ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively.
Desired Skills and Experience
- An understanding of the social media platforms and producing social content
- Project management and scheduling
- Basic podcast production understanding
- Basic graphic design skills
- Experience in social media management.
- Demonstrated research skills in the health field.