Kinela is on a mission to radically change healthcare for people with disabilities and older Australians—giving them the tools to live happier, healthier and more independent lives.
We do this by providing personalised health and wellbeing programs, innovative allied health services (including dietetics, speech pathology and occupational therapy) and nutritious home-delivered meals. Headquartered in Sydney, we employ >50 people and empower thousands of clients across Australia to achieve their health and wellbeing goals.
Kinela is a registered provider in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and a healthcare innovator and thought leader that is implementing new approaches and programs that have a positive impact on the clients and communities we support. We are also a certified B Corporation, and we make social responsibility our business.
Supporting Kinela’s customers to achieve their goals and maximise the benefit of our services - you will take full ownership of your own portfolio of customers. Acting as their dedicated Customer Success Speciality, you will nurture customers from welcome call to contract renewal and always prioritise their needs and any customer related tasks. You have a proactive approach to outbound activities to achieve your targets, including contract utilisation, funding increases and retention.
Hit your numbers
- Consistently deliver against individual revenue targets which are influenced by customer funding utilisation, increased meal plan customers, basket size and case closure and retention for your own portfolio.
- Work collaboratively with your peers to hit wider business targets including active customers, lost customers, NPS and customer satisfaction
Deliver an amazing customer experience
- Manage your own portfolio of customers, build rapport and nurture your customers to provide a tailored customer experience and long life-long relationship.
- Proactively engage customers (and other stakeholders where required) to ensure they maximise their use of Kinela products and allied health services and feel supported in achieving their goals
- Maintain customer accounts and updating key data as required in the Kinela CRM (Salesforce)
- Be highly responsive to customer needs when managing feedback, complaints and any issues that limit a customers experience
Be an active contributor to team and business success
- Support your peers for the greater good of the team and Kinela
- Actively participate in projects and initiatives, finding ways to add value through skills, experience and desire to learn
- Be a positive contributor to our team and company culture
Essential skills & attributes
- 2 years experience in a high volume customer service/account management/sales position.
- Exceptional people skills and empathy, with an ability to build strong relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Ability to hit multiple targets and achieve customer and company revenue goals
- Ability to identify further revenue opportunities at any point in customer lifecycle
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, able to use data to prioritise customer opportunity and revenue
- Great communication skills (written and verbal) and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- A positive approach to the challenges of a high-growth business
- Commitment to Kinela’s values; Courage, Empathy, Integrity, Ambition and Generosity
Desirable skills & attributes
- Knowledge of the NDIS or Aged-Care Sector
- Experience in a high volume, fast pace phone-based customer service/account management/sales environment
Qualifications and Certifications
- Working with Children Check
- Relevant qualifications, professional training and/or work experience in one of the following: Health & Wellbeing (Nutrition), Disability services/support or sales desirable but not essential
WHAT KINELA OFFERS YOU
- Competitive Salary Package
- For-purpose empowerment - confidence that your work is having a positive impact in the world and serving an important mission as part of a creative, friendly and collaborative team.
- Personal growth - we are on the scale- up journey, so you’ll be challenged with exceptional opportunities for growth. You’ll be well supported by experienced peers and leaders from major corporates and startups.
- Flexible working arrangements, including assistance with home office set up.
- Be part of a socially responsible organisation that pledges 1% of equity, products and employee time to charity
For any questions about the role please call Liz Brown on 1300 448 100.