Kinela is on a mission to radically change healthcare for people with disabilities and older Australians—giving them the tools to live happier, healthier and more independent lives. Through affordable, convenient and nutritious meal delivery services, and innovative allied health programs (including dietetics, speech pathology and occupational therapy), Kinela supports thousands of customers across Australia to achieve their health and wellbeing goals.
As a certified B Corporation business, and a registered provider in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Kinela is considered an innovative leader, and industry disruptor, in driving significant positive impact for the disability community.
- Continuous improvement of workflow and supporting processes
- Hands-on in day-to-day customer service activities, including:
- Inbound customer orders and inquiries via phone, email and live chat
- Converting inquiries into sales of Food and Clinical Services
- Placement of weekly orders and confirmation of delivery
- Solving customer issues and collecting feedback
- Weekly reporting on KPIs
- Driving activity to maximise customer retention
- Working with the operations teams to deliver an amazing customer experience
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
This role will be ideal for someone who has experience in nutrition and/or has a working understanding of the disability or aged-care sector.
- 2 years customer service experience
- Knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme or Aged-Care Sector is advantageous but not required
- Exceptional people skills and empathy, with an ability to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues from a variety of backgrounds
- Great communication skills (written and verbal) and a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- A positive and energetic approach to the challenges of a high-growth start-up
- Commitment to Kinela’s values; Courage, Empathy. Integrity. Ambition and Generosity
- True ownership, real responsibilities and great opportunities to grow
- A for-purpose work culture with a fun, friendly team and supportive environment