Are you a data-driven digital marketer looking for the next step in your career?
Could you help this purpose-led organisation raise the bar in digital and drive outcomes for Queensland communities?
If you’re a proactive, driven digital marketer who’s hungry to learn and grow, this one’s for you!
We’re delighted to be working with this Queensland not for profit organisation to find a superstar digital marketing exec to join their high performing, collaborative and welcoming team.
If you have strong email marketing, social media and website management experience (and an analytical mindset), please read on.
What you can expect
- Lots of scope and variety - work across all aspects of digital
- Opportunity to take the organisation’s digital presence to the next level
- Leverage existing marketing automation and rich data to plan campaigns that work
- Work with a writer, designer and experienced marketing leadership
- Be part of an organisation with a strong purpose, serving Queenslanders
- An inclusive, collaborative, customer-focused team
- Flexible and work from home arrangements
- Generous 12.75% superannuation and salary packaging benefits available
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for planning, managing and optimising digital marketing campaigns and presence to raise profile and drive results. This will include:
- Planning, building, executing and tracking email marketing campaigns
- Managing, monitoring and optimising a social media content calendar
- Managing website updates
- Website analysis and SEO improvements
- Setting up and managing marketing funnels, linking campaigns to CRM
- Coordinating with internal resources including a writer and designer to create campaigns
- Ongoing monitoring of campaign, content and website performance - and reporting on this.
What we’ll need you to bring
- Approx 2 years' experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience with marketing automation
- Strong email marketing experience, including Active Campaign or similar
- Strong social media management experience including Hootsuite or Buffer
- Website content management experience (WordPress or similar)
- Some experience with SEO, website analysis and lead collection
- Proven experience tracking, optimising, analysing and reporting on campaigns
Knowledge of Google AdWords and Facebook Ads would be beneficial.
No experience in the nfp, health or education sector is required.
This is a maximum term 12 month contract, with possible extension. The salary is $60k + 12.75% super + generous salary packaging benefits. Location is Stafford on Brisbane's northside, with remote working options.