- The ultimate career + lifestyle package
- Flexible working hours, office with a sea breeze (900m to the ocean)
- Join a highly-qualified, driven and caring team
When it comes to balancing career + lifestyle, it doesn’t get better than this.
Do you have a background in corporate services, business support, project management or sales?
We're looking for two (2) motivated, organised professionals to work in beautiful Bargara with a leading not for profit organisation with strong relationships in the local and regional community.
If you have excellent attention to detail, communication skills and initiative - and would like to work with a knowledgeable, ethical team that takes pride in their work, please read on.
What you can expect
- Unparalleled combination of career opportunity and lifestyle
- Driven, respected, high performing team
- Meaningful work with a purpose
- Collaborative relationships with a range of organisations and groups in the community
- Working directly with CEO, Board and executive team
- Caring, rewarding, social team environment
- Part time and flexible working hours
- Varied responsibilities across administration, reporting, HR, accounting and communications and event support
- Opportunity to lead a small administration team.
We are looking for two (2) people to join our team - one full time (38 hours a week) and one part time (20-30 hours a week).
Salary range is $60-70k + super FTE (depending on experience).
Reporting to the CEO and Business Manager, you will be responsible for a range of executive administration, business support, HR, accounting and reporting duties. Responsibilities can be arranged to suit the skills, experience and interests of the successful candidates but will include:
- Administrative support to Board, CEO and Executive team
- Coordination of a small administration team
- Preparing reports and presentations
- HR and payroll duties
- Supporting communication and engagement activities and events
- Coordinating funding contracts and agreements
- Data management and reporting
- Asset management
- Attending meetings and workshops as required (regional and interstate travel)
What we need you to bring
- At least 5 years’ experience in an administration or business-related role
- Qualifications in administration, business or human resources
- High level computer literacy
- Strong communication, organisation and planning skills
- Strong initiative and a positive, can-do attitude
- High level administration and coordination skills
- Understanding of of HR principles including employment equity and workplace health and safety
- Excellent attention to detail
- A motivated, transparent and team-focused approach to your work
- The confidence to communicate with a range of external stakeholders at all levels