- Make a difference to young people by joining an innovative and well recognised NFP
- Exciting new part time position open to applications from across Australia
- Be part of a strategic, collaborative team committed to youth health & wellbeing
WHAT IS HEADSPACE NATIONAL
headspace is a well-recognised, national not-for-profit organisation making a difference to the lives of young people aged 12-25 years. To learn more about headspace and the services we offer, visit headspace.org.au.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Clinical Supervisor is part of a team of allied health professionals responsible for ensuring that all workforce program activities meet the Australian Association of Social Worker's accreditation requirements for all students and graduates in the Early Career Program, and will:
- Contribute to establishing structures and processes
- Contribute to strategic planning, development, and implementation of the headspace Early Career program
- Assist in monitoring the program's progress
- Engage with the peak bodies to ensure the Early Career program is meeting accreditation requirements
- Support the establishment of practices
- Support Clinical Educators and Supervisors in their roles and activities in headspace centres
- Facilitate discipline specific communities of practice
- Support the coordination of professional development opportunities
- Build the headspace culture and engagement of our people through effective people leadership
- Create and maintain a responsive and respectful workplace culture
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Qualification in Social Work and eligible for membership with the AASW
- Demonstrated experience in clinical supervision for allied health clinicians in a youth context
- Demonstrated relevant project/program management experience
- In depth knowledge of the allied health registration and accreditation pathway
- Experience in the development and delivery of training and resource packages
- Demonstrated working knowledge of youth mental health policy and frameworks
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organisational skills with the ability to operate effectively at a national level and build relationships and strategic partnerships with stakeholders including key government, non-government and community partners
- Highly organised and has exceptional time management skills
- Willingness to contribute to integrated research and evaluation of the Early Career Program
- Capacity to travel
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Excellent salary packaging up to the maximum amount (for further info go to Smart Salary)
- Professional development opportunities
- A focus on well-being
- A commitment to diversity
HOW TO APPLY
Click on 'Apply Now' to complete your application where you will need to upload a resume and cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for the role considering the 'key responsibilities'.
A position description is attached.
We want to fill this role asap and will be reviewing applications as soon as received, so if this role appeals to you, apply now.
For more information contact Simon Dodd, Head of Workforce Development and Planning, email: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Senior Clinical Supervisor - Social Work - Flexible Location enquiry via EthicalJobs.
To be eligible for this position you must have the right to live and work in Australia. A Working with Children Check (or State/Territory equivalent) and a Police Check are required for this position.
headspace is committed to being a child safe and child friendly organisation that recognises, respects and promotes the rights of children, young and vulnerable people.
The headspace Reconciliation Action Plan was launched in July 2019 and was developed through a co-design process with staff across the organisation. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for this role and all current vacancies.