- Carry your leadership and management skills over to an innovative NFP
- Exciting and diverse full time position working in an energetic and supportive environment
- Work from home and in our Melbourne CBD office
What is headspace National
headspace is a well-recognised, national not-for-profit organisation making a difference to the lives of young people aged 12-25 years. To learn more about headspace and the services we offer, visit headspace.org.au.
About the role
This is a key leadership position that has overall responsibility for the implementation, enhancement and management of all administrative, operational and property management initiatives and projects, to support headspace National Youth Mental Health Foundation.
You will join our enthusiastic and energetic team and develop system improvement processes and have full responsibility for the strategic direction of the Corporate Services function, and the Corporate Services business plan and budget.
This exciting and diverse role will give you the opportunity to work within a supportive management environment where your contribution will be respected and recognised.
Who we're looking for
You will have excellent stakeholder, relationship and people management skills and strong analytical and problem-solving skills, along with a positive attitude attention to detail, and:
- Strong relevant operational, corporate service and/or project management experience.
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills with the ability to operate effectively at a senior level, build relationships and strategic partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a broad range of people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- Effective budget preparation and financial management expertise.
- A demonstrated understanding of strategic thinking with the capacity to operate in a flexible and rapidly changing environment, with a business improvement focus.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership, with experience in managing and supporting a high-performing team to achieve effective outcomes.
- Experience in managing and supporting a customer / client facing service, preferably in the health sector.
- Capacity to assess and manage risk, problem solve and be able to negotiate successful outcomes in potentially challenging circumstances.
- Advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and database applications.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work in a highly productive environment with time pressures whilst managing multiple tasks.
What's on offer
- A great workplace culture based on collaboration, inclusion, agility and excellence.
- Excellent salary packaging up to the maximum amount (for further info go to Smart Salary)
- Hybrid work environment where you can work from home and in the Melbourne CBD office
- Professional development opportunities
- First-rate CBD location with great on-site facilities
- A focus on well-being
- A commitment to diversity
How to Apply
- Click on 'Apply Now' to see the position description, and to complete your application.
- Upload your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for the role considering the key responsibilities in the position description.
- For more information contact Debbie Mann, Executive Director People and Culture email: DMann@headspace.org.au using the subject line: Manager - Corporate Services enquiry via EthicalJobs.
To be eligible for this position you must have the right to live and work in Australia. A Working with Children Check (or State/Territory equivalent) and a Police Check are required for this position.
headspace is committed to being a child safe and child friendly organisation that recognises, respects and promotes the rights of children, young and vulnerable people.
The headspace Reconciliation Action Plan was launched in July 2019 and was developed through a co-design process with staff across the organisation. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for this role and all current vacancies.