The successful candidate will be required to provide quality Tenancy and Property Management services by undertaking a variety of tasks essential in the day to day operations of the Housing division. Specifically the role involves Tenancy & Property management duties within the Affordable Housing Association (AHA) program.
The objectives of the position are:
- To manage the provision of Affordable Housing in line with Residential Tenancy Act 1997.
- To provide excellent customer service to tenants and prospective tenants.
- To record and forward maintenance requests to the maintenance department of the AHA program.
- To assist with application and waitlist management.
- Rental management.
- To participate in allocations meetings.
- To provide prompt and accurate reporting when required both internally and externally.
- To collect a body of data focusing on the nature and causes of housing stress and thus contribute to the process of policy development and change.
- To liaise with, in consultation with the Manager, government and non-government community sector agencies to further the work of Haven; Home, Safe and be involved in the promotion and education of the needs of homeless people and those experiencing housing stress.
This position includes an iPad, mobile phone, use of pool car and no weekend work.
This role would suit someone who has previously worked in Real Estate or a not for profit housing provider.
For a detailed description of the position and the key selection criteria, click on the attachment.