ABOUT OUR CLIENT AND THE ROLE
Our client is a highly regarded not for profit organisation who require an experienced and dedicated Salesforce Coordinator to provide support across the business, but with particular focus on the Fundraising & Marketing teams through administration, data analytics and customer service.
The role requires practical experience in database administration, accounts processing (preferably gained in a non-profit fundraising environment), attention to detail and an understanding of data integrity practices, analytics and reporting.
- Serve as an internal expert for the Salesforce CRM including the role as primary administrator, lead for all Salesforce projects and custodian of all change requests and prioritisation
- Act as day-to-day contact with Salesforce support agency, and manage internal requests for development or issues management
- Ensure the database is maintained in line with best practice, including data cleaning, deduplication,
process automation and data enrichment as appropriate.
- Ensure optimal storage of information to support data, management, processing and integration.
- Work closely with the Fundraising & Marketing team members to ensure data on the supporter database
is accurate and up to date.
- Develop and distribute regular donor and income reporting to support strong decision-making in relation to donor relationships.
- Conduct analysis to provide insights about donors, products and services, channels for giving.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related field with a qualification in Salesforce Administration highly desirable;
- Demonstrated experience in Salesforce and Microsoft Office is essential;
- Have practical experience in database administration and accounts processing, preferably within a non-profit fundraising environment;
- Proven high level organisation and time management skills, which include the ability to reorganise work priorities to meet changing demands;
- Demonstrated experience as an innovative team player with strong policy skills;
- Possess high level written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
We strongly advise that you record a short Video Cover Letter- it is a great way to introduce yourself & make your application stand out!
**Please note that Hassett will never request your personal information as a part of the application process.