- Inner City Melbourne Location
- Not-For-Profit Organisation
- Competitive Salary Package
ABOUT OUR CLIENT AND THE ROLE
Our client is a highly regarded not for profit organisation who require an experienced and dedicated Project Coordinator. Reporting to the Studio Program Manager, the successful candidate will provide administrative support in respect to sustainable, efficient and effective infrastructure management of the organisation.
This role is responsible for supporting processes and coordinating the building, relocation and decommissioning of studios for the Studio Program along with project coordination, support and administration for the maintenance and asset management team.
- Coordinate building, relocation and decommission tasks associated within the Studio Program as directed;
- Coordinate maintenance and asset management tasks associated within the Studio Program as directed;
- Ensure works carried out by the construction and maintenance contractors are to agreed service standards and in accordance with contracts, both building and maintenance;
- Ensure administrative processes and database are maintained and include up-to-date information and reporting at all times;
- Track and report on the project management progress, building costs and internal funding allocation.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in project coordination is highly regarded;
- Building industry experience is desirable;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in documenting and maintaining policies and procedures;
- Robust administration skills with high attention to detail;
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge and experience with all aspects of database management
- Budget monitoring experience;
- Strong relationship, networking and communication skills that have been developed through working with a broad range of stakeholders.