This full-time position, located in Baulkham Hills, cares for babies and children from birth to school age in education and care environments where the care, safety, and working in the best interest of the child is paramount. They provide an educational curriculum that responds to the individual needs of the children in our care, providing a program that engages each child, promotes learning and discovery, fosters a positive self-image, and a child’s independence and self-help skills.
In this role you will enjoy the benefits of:
- A supportive and friendly culture and environment
- Opportunity for growth in the role
- Working in a child-safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer
- Competitive wage based on skills and experience
- Professional development courses
- Uniform provided
- 3- or 4-year University/Tertiary degree in Early Childhood Education, that is recognised by ACECQA
- Knowledge of the Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010 as well as Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current paid NSW Working with Children Check through the Office of the Children's Guardian as well as current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Excellent verbal and written skills in communication with families and educators
- You will value, build and maintain strong relationships with team members, parents, children and the wider community
For more information or to discuss this position please call Hamilton's on (02) 8850 6361 and ask to speak with our consultants.