Hamilton's are helping our well-regarded client in the Hawkesbury region to find their next ECT Director.
This role stands out from the others in many ways but what is truly unique about this role is the opportunity to be part of an established family run centre with an emphasis on nature, nurture and play based learning which sees children being viewed as active seekers of knowledge, with a natural curiosity to learn about their surroundings.
This ECT Director role is the one everyone wants so act FAST!
In YOUR new ECT Director role, you will enjoy the benefits of:
- Leading a well-established long running centre in a beautiful heritage environment with a farm feel
- Guiding a long serving dedicated team of professional Educators
- Delivering a holistic, play based curriculum with an individualised approach so that each child feels supported with a strong sense of self, within the context of connection to their community and the natural world around them
- 3- or 4-year University/Tertiary degree in Early Childhood Education, that is recognised by ACECQA
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in previous Director and Leaderships roles within Early Childhood Education and Care
- NESA Teacher proficiency accreditation (number and certificate)
- Extensive knowledge of the Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010 as well as Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current paid NSW Working with Children Check through the Office of the Children's Guardian as well as current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Excellent verbal and written skills in communication with families and educators
- You will value, build and maintain strong relationships with team members, parents, children and the wider community
For more information or to discuss this position please call Hamilton's on (02) 8850 6361 and ask to speak with our consultants.