- Become part of a growing digital department
- Work on exciting digital branding projects
- A leading charity brand with more than 60 years history
Guide Dogs NSW/ACT is the leading Australian provider of Guide Dogs and orientation and mobility services for people with low vision or blindness. We are Australia’s most trusted charity brand.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting digital projects across the Guide Dogs NSW/ACT, Victoria and Guide Dogs Australia online presences. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven marketer who is passionate about digital processes, customer experience, and brand.
You’ll be responsible to work alongside internal business stakeholders to maintain and update online content, you’ll enjoy digging into analytics and understanding the why whilst producing insight and recommendations for improvements. You’ll have shown an ability to multitask and switch between planning and executing, and will be confident in dealing with multiple stakeholders.
This dynamic position is based in NSW reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager based in Victoria.
- Work alongside Project Manager to lead content development for the roll-out of the updated Guide Dogs Australia website.
- Manage ad-hoc content updates on the Guide Dogs NSW/ACT, Victoria and Guide Dogs Australia websites.
- Support the roll out of site improvement projects with the Digital Agency partner.
- Manage and maintain the Electronic Direct Mail (EDM) calendar for the Marketing Centre of Excellence (COE) encompassing all email sends across NSW/ACT & Victoria.
- Schedule EDM's for Guide Dogs NSW/ACT based on digital content calendar and campaign requirements.
- Provide community management, photography and content writing support for the Social team where required
- Measure, analyse and report on online campaign outcomes.
- Maintain Google Advertising Grant and set up campaigns where required.
To be a considered candidate for this opportunity you must demonstrate having met the following requirements (the selection criteria):
- A tertiary degree in Marketing, Communications or other relevant study.
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in a digital role.
- Experience managing website CMS updates - Wordpress would be an advantage.
- A good understanding of User Experience (UX).
- Experience managing and monitoring multi-channel digital campaigns and optimising in real time.
- Proven ability to produce reports encompassing website analytics and digital campaign performance.
- Good stakeholder management and ability to create positive relationships across different departments and organisations with ease.
- An alignment with the Guide Dogs mission and values with an eagerness to learn more about the not-for-profit space.
- Experience managing Google Search and Display campaigns are not essential but will be highly regarded.
If you are looking to make a difference and work with a leading Australian charity, this position is for you!
For additional details on the role, please see the position description for this vacancy.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Digital Marketing Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Please be advised that this position is full time (35 hours per week) and the successful candidate in this position will be required to complete a Working with Children Check and National Criminal History Check.
A position description is attached.