Guide Dogs NSW/ACT is the leading Australian provider of Guide Dogs, orientation and mobility services for people with sight loss. We are a trusted, long-standing and well recognised charity. Fundraising is essential to the work of Guide Dogs, as we are significantly funded by community donations.
We are focused on investing in digital and as such have created a new role within the fundraising team. We are seeking a Digital Fundraising Coordinator with a passion for, and solid understanding of digital platform management and optimisation.
Reporting to the Digital Fundraising Manager, the successful candidate will play a key role in executing and optimising digital fundraising campaigns whilst helping to shape the future of digital within the business.
Key responsibilities in the role are:
- Identifying opportunities to enhance and optimise our digital channels to ensure they are primed for digital fundraising success
- Playing a key role in the set-up, management and optimisation of social media campaigns
- Assisting in the development, management and optimisation of SEO and SEM campaigns
- Assisting in the development of email marketing campaigns and strategies
- Researching and assisting in the implementation of new digital platforms and software
- Assisting in the execution, management and optimisation of A/B and/or multivariate tests
- Ensuring all campaigns are optimised and managed in line with budgets
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of new and upcoming digital and social trends, platforms and platform features
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as directed by the Digital Fundraising Manager
To be a considered candidate for this opportunity you must demonstrate having met the following requirements (the selection criteria):
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role in agency or corporate
- Experience in driving sales or conversions via digital
- Proven experience in coordinating, optimising and managing digital campaigns across social media and SEM channels
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of all digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google Ads & Bing Ads
- Ability to operate independently in a fast-changing environment
- Driven by a data-first approach
- The ability to think outside the box and demonstrate a mix of creative flair and analytical thought
- Superior organisational and time management skills
- Stakeholder management competencies
- Competent navigation skills with applications and software such as Google Analytics and Sprout Social
- High attention to detail to complete all tasks to high standards
- A clear passion for digital, tenacity and willingness to learn
- An alignment with the Guide Dogs mission and values with an eagerness to learn more about the not-for-profit space
A tertiary degree in marketing, communications or similar, coupled with HTML skills, managing websites (CMS platforms) and Adobe Suite skills are not essential but will be highly regarded.
If you are looking to make a difference and work with a leading Australian charity, this position is for you!
Please be advised that the successful candidate in this position will be required to complete a Working with Children Check and National Criminal History Check.