We are looking for Product Manager with a strong understanding of digital technology in the fundraising sector.
Working at GoFundraise
- Do you have drive, passion and enthusiasm?
- Do you love digital, technology in general and the opportunities that it provides organisations?
- Do you have the skills necessary to be responsible for planning and managing the product lifecycle?
- Ability to talk to client, gather and prioritize product and customer requirements?
- But most importantly: do you want to put your skills to good use and make a difference every day?
If you’ve answered yes to the questions above, then make the smart move for your career, and apply to be an Product Manager at GoFundraise.
Reporting directly into the management team you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of this market leading online fundraising solution by working with charities and events across Australia and internationally.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with a product management background and a strong understanding of digital technology and product life cycles. You are very entrepreneurial and are looking to take your career to the next level. You have management aspirations and consider yourself a leader. Ability to gather and prioritise product and customer requirements, define product vision/s, and work closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of 4+ years of product management experience
- Proven ability to communicate with clients and internal stakeholders
- Developing product, pricing, and digital growth strategies
- Assist with tenders and enterprise sales opportunities
- Relevant experience and knowledge of the Digital marketing/fundraising and online technologies
- Very strong presentation, project management and facilitation skills
- Must be highly motivated and able to drive yourself to achieve company goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate technology effectively
- Negotiation ability with a proven successful track record
Responsibilities of the job
- Identifying opportunities and potential new technology developments across the globe
- Gather and prioritise product and customer requirements
- Define product vision/s
- Effectively work with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction
- Actively assist with tenders and enterprise sales opportunities with product expertise
- Performing discovery on campaigns and identifying opportunities to grow these
- Presenting to large groups and holding workshops
- Owning key relationships and deliverables of projects
- Ensuring what is delivered is to the highest standard and in line with the client expectations
- Supporting and troubleshooting issues on major campaigns and working with the production support and relationship management teams to come to a suitable resolution
- Creating documentation on various products
Final Notes: GoFundraise is proud of our fun, dynamic and challenging work environment that is also incredibly rewarding. Because of our fast-paced growth, we are looking for individuals with energy to burn and are motivated and driven by their career.
Not only will you be making a smart move for your career, but you’ll also be working from brand new office facilities with a complimentary breakfast and lunch included. Besides, how many other work places can say that ‘making a difference’ is truly a part of the everyday?