Glenview Community Services (Korongee Village & Windsor Street sites)
At Glenview Community Services we offer excellence in aged care, with the emphasis on dementia care at Korongee. Two brand new salons with storage cupboards for your equipment and stock.
- Existing and new clientele
- Windsor Street has one chair and one basin and overhead dryer
- Korongee Village has 2 chairs and one basin. All other equipment is yet to be acquired
- Both brand new salons are located in Glenorchy and are within a short walking distance from one another. The opportunity to work at both is preferred
- Free parking is available on site
- Reception desk is located within the Korongee salon and staff can assist with clientele coming to and from the salons
- Wi-Fi/internet access for staff and guests
- Staff room available with lockers
- Kitchenette with microwave and utensils for lunches
- Appropriately qualified
- Appropriately insured
- Relevant experience/skills for the older population we care for
- Excellent communicator
- An acceptable National Police check
- Working with Vulnerable people’s card
- Up to date flu vaccination
Please respond to the above dot points plus:
- Prices you would charge
- Hours of work you would be available
- Equipment you would require
All personnel will be required to undergo COVID training and mandatory dementia training as part of Glenview Community Services Inc standard operations.
If you are looking to work with an existing client base and Glenview Community Services this could be the place for you.
Taking applications now.