Glady & Co Pty Ltd is a registered and accredited NDIS Provider focusing on mental health services. We have more than doubled in size in the last year and currently employ over 60 employees and are steadily branching out into new areas - so there are plenty of opportunities to diversify and/or advance your career. Come grow with us!
Our Capacity Team Lead will be charged with ensuring the effective operation of the Support Coordination team.
You will be accountable for:
- Supervising Support Coordinators in relation to engagement with their participants, the team and meeting the KPIs
- Inducting and closely mentoring new support coordinators
- Work with management to develop the team in relation to recruitment, performance management, intake and exits of participants, quality reviews and growth of service
- Deliver a medium target of billed Coordination of Supports
- Oversee data requirements of the team in relation to internal reporting, staff timesheets, leave, compliance and billables
Reporting to the General Manager, we are seeking an experienced Team Leader with the following:
- A vocational qualification in mental health, disability or community services related discipline or equivalent extensive experience
- At least 2 years or more experience working in leadership of a team directly supporting people with a mental illness
- A current driver’s license, police check and working with children’s check (NDIS Screening Clearance highly advantageous)
- High level interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and anticipate participants’ needs
- Forward planning skills in the allocation of caseload and leave approval
- Detailed knowledge of NDIS Coordination of Supports and current knowledge of the regional service system
- Extensive experience in maintain stakeholder relationships and multidisciplinary team work
- Experience leading teams and building a positive and building a positive culture combining service and business
Salary: SCHADS Level 5: pay point according to qualifications, skills and experience
Glady and Co embraces diversity in all its forms and respect everyone's strength and contributions irrespective of gender, ethnicity, culture, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and political views.
People returning to the workforce and/or with lived or carer experience of mental illness are encouraged to apply. A six month probation period applies.