Purpose and Responsibilities
Reporting to the General Manager, Partnerships & Services, the Philanthropic Services Manager - Corporate is responsible for developing, growing and stewarding FRRR’s Giving Sub Fund portfolio. This includes partner relationship management, overseeing the delivery of agreed programming and grants administration, evaluation and reporting, marketing and communications, financial management, and business development, to support the execution of our mission to champion the economic and social strength of Australia’s regional, rural and remote communities.
This is a hands-on and dynamic role and the key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Building relationships with and inducting businesses and government partners interested in partnering with FRRR to utilise a Giving Sub Fund structure to further their interests and goals for the benefit of rural, regional and remote communities;
- Formalising FRRR’s corporate Giving Sub Fund structure, building a flexible but systematised process and scaling FRRR’s support to enable positive social change in rural, regional and remote Australia;
- Stewarding the partner relationship management, seeking to maximise social impact and client satisfaction;
- Overseeing and accountable for the delivery of the grants made through each Corporate Giving Sub Fund;
- Oversight of the financial management pertaining to the grants and fees associated with the Giving Sub Funds;
- Communicating and marketing the service through engaging and precise storytelling with the support of FRRR’s communications consultant; and
- Contributing to strategic reviews, ongoing continual improvement initiatives, and measurement of the impact of the corporate Giving Sub Funds.
Qualifications and Skills Required
This role is well-suited to a person with a strong organisational ability who has outstanding communication, relationship management, business development, and project management skills.
- Qualifications including bachelor or post graduate level
- Extensive experience in a client relationship management and service delivery setting with an ability and willingness to be hands-on in development and delivery.
- Demonstrated experience and track record in relationship-based business development and client retention.
- Experience in fundraising or non-profit development settings or roles.
- Exceptional report writing and presentation skills. Demonstrated experience presenting and reporting to clients and a Board of Directors is essential.
- Evidence of highly developed interpersonal, communication, negotiation and consultative skills.
- A current driver’s licence and ability travel.
- Up-to-date understanding of the charitable and philanthropic sector and the giving landscape both in Australia and overseas.