THE FREEDOM HUB
Recently listed as one of Australia's Top 50 Small Businesses for innovation and winning the NSW Business Chambers Social Enterprise award; the Freedom Hub Cafe & Venue is a great place of employment for people who want to a make the world a better place. 100% of our profits support people who have experienced modern day slavery within Australian borders.
THE CAFÉ EVENTS VENUE
Is a large Industrial warehouse in Waterloo, Sydney and we are seeking a superstar who has experience working in Events and/or Cafe & everything in between. Your responsibility will be to provide high-quality customer centric service in in our café and at our events.
- 10-20 hours per week including daytime and evening shifts, including weekends
- This is a great varied role… no 2 days will be the same!
- 10hrs in our café providing our loyal clientele with unforgettable service
- 6-10hrs on evenings and weekends working our events, we host everything from weddings to Bar Mitzvahs and everything in between
- Have had exposure to an elevated café & event service, minimum of 2 years experience
- Good knowledge of F&B & is familiar with high volume café brunch trade
- Is confident with food preparation
- Can assist in event production which involves set up and moving of equipment
- Can carry three plates, tray & bar service
- Some Barista experience
- Reliable with an exceptional work ethic
- Works well under pressure and can stay calm in fast paced situations
- RSA required; food service certificates, first aid & police checks added bonus
- Our casual rates Monday – Friday $28.50ph, weekends $33.80ph superannuation
- Helping raise funds to support survivors of modern-day slavery in Australia as all our profits go straight to our charitable Survivor School & Educational Services