About Family Planning Victoria
Family Planning Victoria (FPV) is a leading, not for profit, state-wide provider of sexual and reproductive health care, education, and advocacy. Governed by a voluntary board of directors, we have been providing comprehensive sexual and reproductive health services in Victoria for over 50 years.
We provide a range of services which are accessible, culturally relevant, and responsive to the needs of the diverse Victorian community, including clinical care, education, and training to help build the capacity of educators and health care professionals.
About the role
An exciting opportunity exists for a Marketing & Engagement Manager to lead the marketing & engagement team in the development, delivery, and measurement of FPV’s marketing and engagement strategy.
Primarily you will build the internal profile of the marketing & engagement team, embedding strong relationships as a strategic partner to the executive, leadership, and key stakeholders. As a true marketing all rounder who can streamline marketing and engagement processes, the role will suit a professionally minded marketing manager who has a generalist background overseeing and contributing towards the entire marketing platform.
The Manager holds responsibility for evolving a cohesive digital presence across all platforms including website, social media and other communication/collateral.
In addition, the role will also see you contribute to the planning and implementation of significant organisation-wide programs, including a new Customer Relationship Management platform, and working with the FPV Executive and Board to refresh FPV’s brand to better reflect the organisation’s strategic direction.
Key responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
Marketing & Engagement Execution
- Build and execute annual marketing and engagement plans that achieve strategic and operational outcomes.
- Plan and execute B2B and B2C marketing campaigns across a wide range of platforms including digital communications, social media, events and print based channels.
- Lead and grow FPV’s digital presence through the evolution of digital channels, including website, social media and eDM and opportunities arising from emerging digital channels.
- Develop and promote a cohesive communication action plan for the Marketing and Engagement team that ensures effective communication across FPV’s digital platforms, publications, website, staff intranet, eDMs and social media.
- Work with the Executive & Board to plan, evaluate, execute & improve FPV’s rebrand activities. Including transition of all FPV’s digital and hard copy collateral to new brand.
Team & Stakeholder Management
- Build the Marketing and Engagement team into a trusted and valued internal service provider through active coaching, leadership, management, and day-to-day support.
- Develop targeted, aligned and outcome focused plans (including professional development plans) for each team member.
- Lead successful project and operational outcomes by developing trusted and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and effective coordination of budget management.
- Lead change management communications, activity and advice.
- Promote a continuous improvement focus by evaluating, analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of external and internal marketing and engagement activities that support excellence in service delivery.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with:
- Significant integrated marketing background with demonstrated experience in using analysis and insight to plan and deliver on operational and strategic objectives.
- Extensive senior experience in the development, implementation and oversight of highly effective digital marketing and communications campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience building a service focused and internally valued team.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate, be persuasive, develop trust, and maintain effective working that lead to improved strategic and operational outcomes.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Media, and or Communications.
- Experience in a not-for-profit environment, with recent experience in the Reproductive and Sexual Health sector is well regarded.
Benefits and Perks
We offer all employees the benefit of flexible working arrangements, on-site parking, and salary packaging entitlements.
For further information, contact Geoff Phippen on 0402 451 139.
Only candidates who have the right to work in Australia will be considered. Successful appointees will be required to undertake & complete a Satisfactory National Police Check & Working with Children Check.
A position description is attached.