- Part-time, Fixed-Term 12 month contract / Classification HS 5
- Based at Thomas Embling Hospital in Fairfield
- Great salary packaging conditions and leave entitlements
- Free onsite parking
Forensicare is the statewide provider of forensic mental health services in Victoria. We provide services to people who are in contact, or at risk of being in contact, with the criminal justice system and support them on a journey to recovery – so that they can live safe and meaningful lives, free from offending.
The primary focus of Forensicare’s work is providing forensic mental health services for the effective assessment, treatment and management of consumers in the community, hospital and prison. The principles of hope, social inclusion, personalised care, and collaboration are fundamental to our practice.
We provide services across three key areas: inpatient services at Thomas Embling Hospital; community services through the Community Forensic Mental Health Service; and prison-based services at Victoria’s correctional facilities. Forensicare also operates the Centre for Forensic Behavioural Science in partnership with Swinburne University of Technology, where we manage a comprehensive research program and offer specialist training and education in forensic mental health and associated fields.
This position will be based at Fairfield and will be required to work across all Forensicare sites.
About the role:
The newly formed position of Brand & Digital Refresh Lead is responsible for the coordination and delivery of Forensicare’s brand and digital refresh. The role will support the Communications team in developing and implementing marketing, brand and digital strategies that support the strategic objectives outlined in Forensicare’s new Strategic Plan.
This includes the development and delivery of an effective brand and digital refresh strategy in consultation with staff, consumers, carers and other key stakeholders. The role will also provide general marketing, branding and copywriting support and advice.
Brand & digital refresh
- Lead the planning and implementation of a brand and digital refresh strategy to reflect Foreniscare’s new strategic objectives which include developing a brand narrative, brand and style guide, visual identity system, tone of voice and brand assets.
- Plan and develop processes and systems that will ensure Forensicare maintains a cohesive brand identity and tone of voice across all communications.
- Deliver marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, attract positive interest in the work Forensicare does, and strengthen Forensicare’s reputation.
- Plan and implement updates to the Forensicare website and intranet, to reflect branding refresh.
- Lead and manage relationships and contracts with creative/digital agencies in support of branding and digital development work.
- Manage and oversee the delivery of design services to ensure it meets branding guidelines.
- Provide advice to other colleagues on brand adherence for Forensicare and its services.
- Provide copywriting and editorial support for the development of content and collateral for projects as required.
- Assist the Communications Manager in scoping the requirements of Forensicare’s key brand and marketing activities.
- Support team members as required on data insights analysis, project work, reporting and evaluations (with scope to lead on some projects).
- Contribute to the administrative and corporate support work.
Skills and experience:
Key Selection Criteria
- Strong marketing experience: A tertiary qualification in marketing as well as extensive experience in leading the delivery of brand and digital marketing and content strategies.
- Conceptual and analytical ability: Able to comfortably deal with complexity, show initiative and plan and prioritise effectively to deliver high standards of performance.
- Ability to influence and negotiate: Demonstrated ability to partner with diverse internal stakeholders to define business communication, branding and marking needs and objectives, and craft appropriate approaches and tactics.
- Strong customer focus: Demonstrated commitment to delivering high-quality outcomes and improve services through engaging and listening to key stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills: The ability to exercise sound judgement, initiative and influence when dealing with colleagues and stakeholders. An ability to recognise organisational issues and pressures and respond appropriately.
- Contract management skills: Demonstrated experience in contract management including strong relationship management, the ability to manage issues, resolve problems and use transparent purchasing practices.
- Commitment to innovation: An open mind and a demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement.
- Experience in graphic design will be highly regarded.
- Experience in and/or understanding of the mental health, justice and/or health environment.
Mandatory qualifications & registrations:
This position is subject to a Police Check.
We value our staff and provide a range of employee benefits including:
- Great salary packaging conditions.
- Excellent leave entitlements.
- Post-graduate scholarship programs.
- Ongoing training and full orientation.
- Comprehensive Health and Wellbeing Programs including Employee Assistance Programs.
Forensicare is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people who identify as LGBTQI, people with a lived experience of disability, as well as people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Forensicare promotes the following values: responsiveness, integrity, impartiality, accountability, respect and leadership; and promotes behaviours that are consistent with these values at all times. Forensicare is an equal opportunity employer and offers a smoke-free environment.