- Join Jigsaw, a fast growing social business redesigning the way people with disability are trained, employed and transitioned into employment
- Full-time position located in Mt Gravatt
- Competitive salary + super + salary packaging available
Jigsaw is a social enterprise revolutionising the way people with disability receive job training, employment opportunities and the ability to transition into mainstream employment.
At the heart of the Jigsaw model is a vibrant document management business, providing high-quality business-to-business services to corporate and government clients.
This commercial activity allows Jigsaw to create a range of training, employment and transitional opportunities for people with disability, to develop towards work-readiness in a supported, real-life, working environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Team Coordinator is known as a Business Lead in the Jigsaw model, they supervise and track the performance and development of their team in line with Jigsaw’s employment training framework.
Team Coordinators are responsible for supervising a team of employees with disability to deliver on monthly contracts, produce high quality work, whilst providing employment experience to their team that will set them up for success in mainstream employment.
- Provide your team with the necessary training to fulfil Jigsaw contracts in line with pre-established processes and procedures
- Work with your team to develop their individual employment goals and foster their progression towards Jigsaw graduation
- Support & supervise the performance of your team
- Ensure the business tracking system is kept up to date at all times, including contract status, actuals, forecast and project deliverable timescale
- Client relationship and liaison on business requirements, timescales and problem solving of potential issues
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A relevant qualification in Business Services/Business Administration and/or 1+ years previous experience in a supervisory or Team Lead role
- Possess business analysis and team development skills
- Demonstrated experience in supervising a team
- Experience within the document and data management industry (desirable)
- Experience in Training and Development (desirable)
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- A passion for (and/or experience with) working with people with disability
- High bandwidth for multi-tasking
- Good attention to detail
- Natural aptitude for leading a team
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Works well under pressure and embraces change
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Willing to obtain a Yellow Card
- Possess Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
- Ongoing training and development
- Purpose centred work
- Flexible and friendly team environment
A position description is attached.