ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Online Trainer Lead is responsible for the delivery of Jigsaw Academy online including; the delivery of online training and work experience to Jigsaw Trainees, the supervision and development of online Trainers, creating an effective online training environment for Trainees and Trainers and all administration and reporting related to the program.
The Online Trainer Lead will be based at Jigsaw’s Hub in Frenchs Forest, Sydney and will work alongside the local team to build Jigsaw Academy online into an industry-leading program.
- Deliver online training and work experience activities to develop the skills and capabilities of your assigned Trainees
- Responsible for establishing a daily-individualised training plan for assigned trainees
- Responsible for tracking online Trainees progress against Jigsaw’s employment competency framework.
- Provide supervision, development and guidance to Online Trainers
- Rostering of Online Trainers against NDIS support ratios
- Collaborate with Community Engagement Leads to arrange online trials for new Trainees and to schedule newly joined Trainees into online groups.
- Lead the online team in building a culture that aligns to Jigsaw’s core values of reliability, professionalism & independence
- Other ad hoc duties, include in Hub Training from time to time, as required by the Training Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A relevant qualification in Training, Teaching, Allied Health and/or 2+ years previous experience in a position with transferable skills
- Require a mix of creativity, innovation, organisation & flexibility to be successful.
- Possess a working knowledge of occupational health and safety practices.
- Demonstrated experience in supervising a team
- Experience in Training & Development is a plus, particularly online learning & development
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- A passion for (and/or experience) working with people with disability
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Desire to help others learn and understanding of learning challenges
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Total commitment to the values, behaviour and culture of Jigsaw and Fighting Chance
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Possess a current satisfactory NDIS Worker screening check
- Completion of NDIA Worker Orientation Module
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)