- Full-time position located in Frenchs Forest
- Competitive salary + super + salary packaging available
- Ongoing Learning and Development
Jigsaw is a social enterprise revolutionising the way people with disability receive job training, employment opportunities and the ability to transition into mainstream employment.
The heart of the Jigsaw model is a vibrant document management business, providing high-quality business-to-business services to corporate and government clients.
This commercial activity allows Jigsaw to create a range of training, employment and transitional opportunities for people with disability, to develop towards work-readiness in a supported, real-life, working environment.
Jigsaw's values ARE:
- The person is the point
- The power of yes
- We're trailblazers
- A hand up, not a hand out
- Unbeatable workforce
- Where to next
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Business Leads are responsible for the high quality and timely completion of Jigsaw’s business contracts. Business Leads supervise assigned Paid Trainees to deliver on monthly contracts, produce high quality work that exceeds client requirements whilst providing an employment experience to Paid Trainees that will set them up for success in mainstream employment.
Business Leads supervise and track the performance and development of their team in line with Jigsaw’s employment training framework.
- Provide Paid Trainees with the necessary training to fulfil Jigsaw contracts in line with pre-established processes and procedures
- Work with Paid Trainees to develop their individual employment goals and foster their progression towards Jigsaw Graduation
- Support & supervise the performance of your team
- Provide informal communication to Paid Trainees, carers and/or families
- Ensure the business tracking system is kept up to date at all times, including contract status, volume and estimated delivery date
- Other ad hoc duties as required by Account Manager as directed
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A relevant qualification in Business Services/Business Administration and/or 2+ years previous experience in supervisory or Team Lead roles
- Demonstrated experience in supervising a team
- Possess a working knowledge of occupational health and safety practices
- Experience within the document and data management industry (desirable)
- Experience in Training and Development (desirable)
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- A passion for (and/or experience with) working with people with disability
- High bandwidth for multi-tasking
- Natural aptitude for leading a team
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Possess or be willing to obtain a NDIS Workers Screening Check
- Completion of NDIA Worker Orientation Module
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)