This is your opportunity to make an extraordinary contribution to the lives of people with disability!
Avenue is an innovative not-for-profit day program where people with disability are supported to complete work tasks in working micro enterprises, socialise and develop their individual skills, regardless of their support needs.
At Avenue we work towards a vision for a world in which work is accessible for all, we achieve this by ensuring that:
- The point of everything that we do is always: “What’s best for the person?”
- “Yes” is our natural response. We give ideas a chance and find ways to make them happen.
- We are in the business of opportunity, not charity.
- Our staff are the best in the business. They are talented, fresh minded and determined to make a difference.
- We are innovative and we are not afraid to be unorthodox if it means a better outcome for the people we support
The Program Delivery Lead is responsible for contributing to the success of Avenue’s micro-enterprise work teams. A high-level administration, relationship development and management and leadership skills are required to support and develop Avenue Work across all Avenue Hubs. The aim is to ensure that all Avenue Micro-Enterprise teams meet their contracted work objectives and that the workflows are implemented in a person centred way, having the right type of work for their participants.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborating with Co Working Space Managers to ensure appropriate volumes of work is available for each Micro Enterprise Team
- Onboarding new Micro Enterprise Partners in accordance with established protocols
- Day to day partner Relationship Management alongside Team Coordinators and Co Working Space Managers
- Training and supporting Team Coordinators to manage Micro Enterprises such that Micro Enterprise business objectives are met and person centred active support sits at the heart of the Micro Enterprise day to day function.
- Internal Micro Enterprise process and administration support
- Administration and Reporting to established partners
- Maintain positive relationships with micro-enterprise partnerships, ensuring their engagement and alignment to Avenue’s mission.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant qualification and/or 1+ years previous experience in a similar role
- Experience with negotiating Service Agreements
- Project management and stakeholder engagement experience desired
- A strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to work and communicate effectively with partners, new business leads, staff and management
- Highly developed administrative and organisational skills
- Able to assertively negotiate mutually beneficial relationships.
- Ability to develop and effectively document process and procedures
- Possess or be willing to obtain an NDIS Worker Screening Check and a Working with Children Check
- Possess or be willing to obtain Provide First Aid/CPR (HLTAID003)
- Hold a NSW Drivers Licence
- Willingness to travel to Avenue Hubs in Sydney and Newcastle
Over and above the extraordinary contribution to the lives of people with disability that you will be making, the benefits on offer, include:
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team, helping to build a fantastic workplace culture
- Ongoing professional development
Avenue is not ‘your average’ day program! So, if you are not ‘your average’ employee, we want to hear from you!
To be considered for this position please attach a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position, along with your current resume.
Find out more here: avenuecoworking.org.au