This is your opportunity to make an extraordinary contribution to the lives of people with disability!
Who are we?
Avenue is an innovative day program alternative, working toward a vision for a world in which work is accessible for all and where people with disability are supported to complete work tasks, socialise and develop their individual skills, regardless of their support needs
The Entrepreneurs Lead is a newly created role which will support the program development, relationship management and business development of the Avenue Entrepreneurs program. The Entrepreneurs Program seeks to empower people with disability to establish, design and grow their own start-up ventures.
You will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of the program as well as developing an external relationship network while working internally to coordinate and support Avenue participants.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will lead the bespoke development of the Avenue Entrepreneurs framework to ensure the program meets the needs of Avenue participants.
- Develop key business documents, such as business plans and marketing strategies for Avenue entrepreneurs so they can be replicated across varying businesses and industries.
- Manage the rollout of the Entrepreneurs program to all Avenue coworking spaces and maintain the Avenue Entrepreneurs Learning Management System and program modules
- Support and equip entrepreneurs with knowledge to run profitable businesses which enhance their financial independence and inclusion.
- Monitor, evaluate and review program design to ensure it continues to meet participant needs.
- Establish and develop new business mentor ship programs, as well as build relationships with individuals and organisations with experience across a variety of business areas.
- Recruit volunteer business mentors to match individual Avenue Entrepreneurs and their business needs.
What we are looking for:
- Business administration and/or experience running or working in a start-up organisation.
- Business development experience to enable you to grow Avenue’s Entrepreneurs program.
- A passion for social enterprise and a commitment to shifting the dial for people with disability.
- High bandwidth for multi-tasking and managing competing priorities.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Possess the right to work in Australia
- Possess or willing to obtain the new NDIS worker screening check and Working with Children Check
- Possess or willing to obtain Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
- Possess a current unrestricted NSW driver's license
Over and above the extraordinary contribution to the lives of people with disability that you will be making, the benefits on offer, include:
- Salary packaging options
- An opportunity to be part of an industry leading day program
- Purpose centred work
- Ongoing professional development.
Avenue is not ‘your average’ day program! So, if you are not ‘your average’ employee, we want to hear from you!
To be considered for this position please attach a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position, along with your current resume.
Find out more here: avenuecoworking.org.au
A position description is attached.