- We are currently seeking an innovative and dedicated Graphic Designer with website experience to join our growing Marketing team!
- Frenchs Forest Location
- A competitive package based on relevant qualifications/experience + super + salary packaging options available
- Part-time, 2 days per week
ABOUT FIGHTING CHANCE
Fighting Chance designs, builds and scales social enterprises which move the dial for Australians with disability and their family. We work to identify the challenges, hurdles and barriers faced by people with disability in their everyday lives and then design and build sustainable social enterprise businesses to bridge these gaps.
Our mission is to ask ‘WHAT IF?’, to see the world as it isn’t yet, to image a future quite different to the present. And then to make it happen!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Graphic Designer reports directly to the Marketing & Communications Manager. We are looking for a mid-level graphic designer who can design creativity as well as produce layouts across print, web and digital media. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project.
You will be responsible for:
- Digital and print creative designs and layouts across a variety of channels for multiple in-house brands
- Landing page creation as well as basic website design and ongoing updates
- Managing application of the branding guidelines
- Working across a wide range of platforms including Adobe CS, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and CRM email templates
Qualifications and experience:
- A relevant qualification and a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a graphic design role
- Experience in design and layout for a wide range of channels across digital and print
- Experience with website design and video editing preferred
Skills and attributes:
- A natural flare for design
- Advance skills in Adobe CC with basic skills in Wordpress, HTML, CSS, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and Premiere Pro preferred
- Ability to prioritise projects and manage tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team
- Exceptional attention to detail and proof reading skills
- A passion for (and/or experience with) working with people with disability
- Possess the right to work in Australia
- Possess a current unrestricted NSW driver's license; and
- Travel occasionally in Sydney, with willingness and ability to use own car for work purposes
- Possess or be willing to obtain a current satisfactory National Police Clearance Certificate and working with children check
- Collaborative and positive work culture
- Flexible workplace policy
- On-site parking
- Purpose centred work