ABOUT FIGHTING CHANCE:
Fighting Chance designs, builds and scales social enterprises which move the dial for Australians with disability and their family. We work to identify the challenges, hurdles and barriers faced by people with disability in their everyday lives and then design and build sustainable social enterprise businesses to bridge these gaps.
Our mission is to ask ‘WHAT IF?’, to see the world as it isn’t yet, to image a future quite different to the present. And then to make it happen!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Customer Service Administrator is responsible for intake support, reception duties and the running and coordination of the day-to-day administrative duties at Fighting Chance HQ.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Customer Service Support
- Provide Customer Service/Intake support with the provision of initial enquiry information to customers, entering of prospective customer details into CRM and referral to Community Engagement Lead.
- Provision of service to our existing customers to ensure their enquires are referred appropriately and resolved.
- Greeting and directing visitors and new staff to the organisation.
- Administrative support to the leadership team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A relevant qualification and/or 4+ years’ experience in a disability support and/or customer service position.
- Experience in N4P, NGO or community sectors desirable.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office and GSuite.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work and communicate effectively with our customers at all levels.
- A passion for customer service and an understanding of the unique challenges of the customers within the disability sector.
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to work in a highly dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- A proactive work ethic and willingness to jump in, collaborate and get any job done.
- Ability to work autonomously and self-motivate.
- Possess the right to work in Australia.
- Possess a current satisfactory National Police Clearance Certificate and working with children check.
- Collaborative and positive work culture.
- Flexible workplace policy.
- On-site parking.
- Purpose-centred work