- Join an organisation that is challenging the stereotypes of Aged Care
- Newly created role for our new program in Tasmania
- Bring your heart to work and help people live BOLD lives
So, you’re looking for a position where you can make a real difference? That’s great, because we are looking for a superstar to be part of our Transition Care Program (TCP) in Northern Tasmania.
In this program, you will support our clients in the transition from hospital to an Aged Care facility, where you will complete their assessments and care plans and support them so they can go back home. This is a 12 weeks goal oriented program in which we will support them to get back on their feet.
What will I be doing as a Wellbeing Manager?
- Community based role, visiting older Australian’s based in an Aged Care facility
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our partners and key stakeholders
- Representing Feros Care as a service provider and providing information on our service provisions
- Conducting holistic assessments with a focus on wellness and reablement
- Capturing vital client information
- Developing support plans and identifying unique individual goals
- Connecting people with appropriate services and supports in their community
- Attending networking events and facilitating presentations
- Preparing reports and contributing to operational plans
What to bring:
- Previous experience with Home Care Packages (HCP) or Regional Assessment Service (RAS) is highly desirable or a strong understanding of TCP, HCP and RAS at a minimum
- Over 3 years’ experience in case management, managing individual budgets and attending assessments with clients (including support planning and goal setting in aged, community, health or social services)
- Experience working remotely with a high degree of drive
- Confident and skilled communication. You will be able to engage and motivate clients, families, staff and other stakeholders with a positive approach.
- Experience preparing reports, contributing to operational plans, conducting and facilitating presentations.
- Proven ability in networking and developing working relationships with referral agencies, health services and community groups
Need to be/have:
- The ideal candidate will be a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or a Registered Nurse.
- Case Management experience
- Sound clinical knowledge and skills
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current CPR certification
- Current and unrestricted Australian drivers licence
This is a 12 months fixed term contract (with potential for renewal).
About Feros Care:
Feros Care is a multi-award winning not-for-profit organisation offering a range of aged, disability and community care services. What we care most about is supporting people to live bolder lives. Better connected. More active. More fulfilling.
We don’t just want our clients to live. We want them to dream. To get their feet wet and their hands dirty. To laugh, have friends, be happy. We call it growing bold and for over 30 years, we are making it real, both for older Australians and those living with disability.
- Salary packaging (up to $15,899 per annum plus $2,600 in meals and entertainment)
- Free gym access
- Truly flexible and supportive work environment – we walk the talk
- Be part of an organisation shaking up the people care industry
- Access to a company vehicle or travel allowance
Backed by a training and development team committed to your continuous learning and so much more!
If you are keen to join a progressive company, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and are highly motivated to make a real difference in people’s lives then we want to hear from you!
We encourage people with disability, lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this job.
When successful, you will be required to undertake a criminal records check in accordance with legislation and have the right to work in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrea Yanez on 0756690559 (option 3 - Recruitment), quoting Ref No. 934484.
Position Description - Wellbeing Manager