- Full time, Fixed term 3 year contract
- Do what you love whilst helping people live BOLD lives!
- Mobile role covering the Gold Coast region
So you’re looking for a position where you can make a real difference? That’s great, because we are looking for a Care Assessor (Wellbeing Manager) superstar! If you are the type of person who wants to support seniors to live their best life and believe senior years are to be celebrated, then please read on.
The Wellbeing Manager is a community based role where you will travel to client’s homes to complete assessments and care plans across the Gold Coast region.
This is a 3 year fixed term contract (with potential for renewal).
What will I be doing as a Wellbeing Manager?
- Community-based role, visiting older Australians in their homes
- Representing Feros Care as a service provider and providing information on our service provisions
- Conducting holistic assessments with a focus on wellness and reablement
- Capturing vital client information
- Developing support plans and identifying unique individual goals
- Connecting people with appropriate services and supports in their community
- Attending networking events and facilitating presentations
- Preparing reports and contributing to operational plans
What to bring:
- Previous experience with Home Care Packages (HCP) or Regional Assessment Service (RAS) is highly desirable or a strong understanding of HCP and RAS at a minimum
- Over 3 years’ experience in case management, managing individual budgets and attending assessments with clients (including support planning and goal setting in aged, community, health or social services)
- Experience working remotely with a high degree of drive
- Confident and skilled communication. You will be able to engage and motivate clients, families, staff and other stakeholders with a positive approach.
- Experience preparing reports, contributing to operational plans, conducting and facilitating presentations
- Proven ability in networking and developing working relationships with referral agencies, health services and community groups
Need to be/have:
- The ideal candidate will be a Registered Nurse, Allied Health Professional such as a Physiotherapist, OT, or hold a relevant certificate in Aged Care/Community/Case Management
- Case Management experience
- Sound clinical knowledge and skills
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current CPR certification
- Current and unrestricted Australian drivers licence
About Feros Care:
Feros Care is a multi-award winning not-for-profit organisation offering a range of aged, disability and community care services. What we care most about is supporting people to live bolder lives. Better connected. More active. More fulfilling.
We don’t just want our clients to live. We want them to dream. To get their feet wet and their hands dirty. To laugh, have friends, be happy. We call it growing bold and for over 30 years, we are making it real, both for older Australians and those living with disability.
If you are keen to join a progressive company, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and are highly motivated to make a real difference in people’s lives then we want to hear from you!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact The Team at Feros Care on 07 5669 0559, quoting Ref No. 941549.