- Looking for your next big challenge!
- 2019 Australian Not-For-Profit Technology Innovator of the Year
- Full time, Fixed Term 6 month contract
We’re on the hunt for a hungry yet humble IT Developer with a hustle mentality!
Feros Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Work with ballerinas, mountain bikers, surfers, trivia pros, musicians, single people, family people, happy people! We truly actively seek to include, welcome and value the unique contributions of all people. We harness a culture that embraces individual differences in all their glory.
As a key resource within the organisation, you will contribute to development solutions across all of our enterprise systems. Focusing on Feros Care's strategic development projects set out by the Product Owner, you will have the opportunity to build something cutting edge and life changing. Your key accountabilities will include:
- Analyse, design, develop and implement web applications
- Manage stakeholders both internal and external to complete projects on time
- Develop front end and back end applications as set out by the Product Owners and/or Lead Developer
- Document all code according to the standard agreed to by the Development Team
- Continually build and maintain a development framework and coding libraries
- Through gaining an understanding of business needs, determine business requirements to deliver business benefit
- Utilise business data for developing applications for better care outcomes for clients and gaining a competitive market edge
- Develop and manage applications for improving process within Feros Care
The boxes you have to tick:
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant tertiary experience
- iOS development experience (Swift and/or Objective C)
- Demonstrated experience in back end and front end applications
- Thorough knowledge of SQL databases
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of systems analysis and business requirements gathering
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Sound time management skills with the ability to autonomously prioritise work to achieve position outcomes and commitments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a focus on customer service excellence
- Sound time management skills with the ability to autonomously prioritise work
- Concise and articulate in speech and writing
For bonus points:
- Experience in an agile environment
- Previous experience working within the aged and/or community services industry
- Salary packaging, free gym access, and some of the best coffee on the Gold Coast
- Contribute to technical discussions and get a chance to learn and experiment with new technology
- Our office is located at The Strand in Coolangatta, we are literally across the road from the beach
- Truly flexible and supportive work environment – we walk the talk
- Growth prospects and upward mobility
- We work hard but also love to bring play into our day
- Be part of an organisation shaking up the aged care industry
- Backed by an internal training and development team committed to your curiosity and so much more!
Please ensure you submit a cover letter with your application.
What are you waiting for? Need a little more convincing? Check out when we worked with Google Home to introduce an Australian-first initiative here!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nic Gulliver on 07 5669 0559 (option 3), quoting Ref No. 906072.