- Do what you love whilst helping people live BOLD lives!
- Full time, fixed term 6 month contract.
- Located in our beach front office, Coolangatta, QLD
The ERP Integration Developer will be responsible for analysis, design, development, and implementation of all integrations between the new TechnologyOne Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform and Feros Care's other in-scope applications.
You will be a part of a team that likes a laugh and embraces a work life culture. You will appreciate views from our office that look over world famous beaches and enjoy free gym membership.
This is a full time, fixed term 6-month contract based in Coolangatta, QLD.
What is involved?
- System and data analysis, architecture, and design
- Data integration and workflow design
- Develop, configure and customise software
- Provide On-Site and Post implementation support
- Design and build integration components and interfaces, leading practical integration work
- Deliver data integration through the implementation of shared databases, modification and optimization of current systems, managing the exchange and storing of data, and making recommendations for optimisation of processes between systems
- Perform quality assurance activities on specifications, designs, and implemented interfaces
- Assure technical architecture aligns with the business requirements
- Advise on architectural strategies, best practice approaches and tools
- Create, maintain and version application program interfaces (API's)
- Work with structured query language (SQL) server and related technologies to allow the creation of and the support of data migrations and transformations
- Aid and support the Project Team in the development and support of ERP extract, transform, load (ETL) and Business Process Automation functions
- Provide regular updates of project progress and outstanding issues
- Participate in the design and planning of work in conjunction with the external partners, other Information Technology (IT), and business users
- Prepare and architect systems to provide data to partners, portals and websites
The boxes you have to tick:
- Knowledge of integration patterns, principles and technologies
- Strong business/client engagement skills to gather and explain information and present technical concepts in non-technical terms to a wide range of business stakeholders
- Solid understanding of delivering Customer focused solutions
- Solid understanding of back end and front-end applications
- Solid understanding of systems analysis, business requirements gathering, business processes and workflows
- The ability to model and implement integrations enabling deployment of end to end cross system business processes
- Sound time management skills with the ability to autonomously prioritise work to achieve position outcomes and commitments
- The ability to provide customers and internal teams with support on technical integration issues
- The ability to create clear and detailed technical integration design and functional specifications or alternative artifacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a focus on customer service excellence
- Demonstrated experience with XML, JSON and Flat Files (CSV, Fixed-Width)
- Demonstrated experience with SQL Development
- Sound understanding of C# .NET Framework with Integration Experience
- Sound understanding of Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Sound understanding of SOAPUI or other testing tools
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Flow
Qualifications, Certificates and Registrations:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar, or equivalent experience
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nic Gulliver on 07 5669 0559 (option 3), quoting Ref No. 924284.