- Do what you love while helping people live BOLD lives.
- Drive Digital Marketing strategy, campaign and content execution.
- Make your best life's work!
Reporting to the Head of Brand and Marketing, the Digital Marketing and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Manager supports the all of business and associated companies, with their go-to-market efforts across digital channels.
This role will build, maintain and evolve a complex digital ecosystem that support our corporate businesses and multiple brand objectives.
This is a Full time, Fixed Term contract for 2 years. Located in our South Tweed offices.
- Drive the short-term and long-run digital marketing strategy agenda, gaining support and buy-in across the business
- Align the digital marketing plan to business and IT strategy
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to meet business objectives
- Design and manage all aspects of digital marketing campaigns and business as usual activities including; websites, email, social media, content, display advertising, and sponsored content to support the businesses customer acquisition and nurture strategies
- Implementation and optimisation of all email marketing campaigns, newsletters and nurture programs
- Manage the SEO and SEM strategy and support technical implementation
- Oversee social media channels management; Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram with the support of the Digital Marketing Specialist
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Develop and monitor digital marketing budgets
- Continuously reinvent and improve our processes and ways of working
The boxes you will tick:
- As an expert digital marketer, you are a creative artist but also dominate the science behind the scenes.
- You have strong experience in web, CRM and analytical tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, Microsoft Dynamics, Click Dimensions, .net CMS’s).
- You have a sound understanding of SEO/SEM/Content Marketing.
- Your Marketing degree and 5 years’ experience in a similar role will help you succeed.
- ‘We’ll make it happen’ is your day-to-day statement and you are a self-starter.
- Building and maintaining social media presence and campaigns in different channels is one of your strengths.
- You have a strong analytical mind and use data as your super power to make decisions and influence key stakeholders.
- Working and collaborating with others is your way to go, valuing their opinions and contributions.
For brownie points:
Work Perks (the goodies!):
- Be part of an organisation who’s shaking up the aged care industry
- Smash your New Year’s resolutions with a free gym membership
- Keeping health and wellbeing at the top of mind, take advantage of our Employee Assistance Program
- Salary packaging
- Technology kits including a laptop and smart phone
- You’ll be backed by a training and development team committed to your continuous face to face and online learning
- Truly fun, flexible and supportive work environment – we walk the talk
- A chance to be recognised and rewarded
- Plus, meaningful experiences where you know you are making a positive impact in the local community every day
Variety is the spice of life - everyone is welcome and everyone matters at Feros Care. We are proud to be an inclusive organisation, embracing all people, regardless of ethnicity, culture, gender, identity, sexual orientation or disability.
Feros Care acknowledges the traditional owners of this land, the Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander People of this Country. We also pay respects to Elders past and present, who strive to build a better and more sustainable future for future generations.
Feros Care is a not-for-profit people care organisation in the health, aged care and disability support space. We support people to live healthy, socially connected and fulfilling lives. We call it growing bold!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nic Gulliver on 07 5669 0559 (option 3), quoting Ref No. 909251.